Ask Questions And This Is What Happens

Latest news

Ask Questions And This Is What Happens

PITTGUY
PITTGUY

Sep 17 2007, 11:44 PM #1

http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=157250

im sure you have seen it on TV news but what the TV news dosent tell you is what he says to cause a "riot". this makes me sick

lanzinni
lanzinni

Sep 18 2007, 03:58 AM #2

that was sickening. this is but a taste of what is to come. if americans dont unite and stand up to this tyranny then we are all doomed.

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 18 2007, 04:07 AM #3

Some other views of this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CheY0jYXJjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag

I swear I am becoming absolutely numb to this crap. <_<

Trapster

Sep 18 2007, 04:18 AM #4

The questions were apropriate and part of a political discussion. His voice was a bit loud and shirll..but WTF?

Kerry seemed to be answering the questions and then the police come in at attack the dude. WTF? This guy wanted to be President of the United States and he lets that happen?

Where is the incitement to riot by asking questions at a mic?

If the ACLU is not on top of this 100% then the ACLU can just pack it up.

I hope that guy sues the heck out of that police department and those officers lose their jobs.

100% over-reaction by the police.

I hope this guy calls the FBI and has them file a civil rights violation against the police.

cougarmike

Sep 18 2007, 07:31 AM #5

i just saw the video...so much for free speech
poor kid was just askin question and gets manhandled by the cops and to to it off they taser the poor kid after he was already down.
this is unacceptabled and i can't believe none of the other student spoke up for the guy.

kv0703x5
Advanced Member
kv0703x5
Advanced Member

Sep 18 2007, 02:42 PM #6

Sickening.
If was that guy, I would've........... well, there isn't much he can do... :unsure:

Flipster3013
Advanced Member
Flipster3013
Advanced Member

Sep 18 2007, 09:46 PM #7

Apparently the offender has a history of video taping pranks and possibly was well known for this around campus.

I can't say that I disagree with him asking questions, but the boy who cried wolf theory applies here. If he's done this a few times they could have suspected he was doing it again and wanted to nip it in the bud.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hfZB ... lj0dIgUOww

^^ link to story about his history

Anybody willing to dig around for his website?? :)

Tred
Tred

Sep 19 2007, 01:52 AM #8

This kid started acting like an idiot. If he would have talked in a calm fashion from the start he would have gotten his answers, but he started poping off and getting way too erratic. I don't think he should have been tazered, but come on, you can't start screaming and pushing the officers off like this without the police giving their two cents.

Whatever, this isn't anything that shocks me and I don't really see the big deal. Next time, instead of screaming ahhh ahh they're going to kill me, what did I do, don't touch me bla bla,..... act a little more calm and professional and you'll get a better response.

darion
Advanced Member
darion
Advanced Member

Sep 19 2007, 02:16 AM #9

Tred did you even watch the footage or just the last part of it when he was getting attacked? He waited in line like everyone else to ask his question then as soon as he talked about the skulls and bones he was pulled forcefully from the podium. Im not sure about you but when someone pulls a gun on a unarmed man I would be a little freaked too.

People that wish to tell you everything with their eye closed and ears shut are hypocrites .
If you don't know you better call somebody.
Can you smell what the truth is cooking!
I know that the lies and deceptions of our government ran deep, but I didn't know it was a bottomless pit.
The best lies have some truth to it, it's deciding what part is the truth that's hard.
e^n "the hijackers' entries on the passenger manifest, the DNA evidence found at either the pentagon or shanksville"
Thier names where never on the manifest and there was no DNA to refrence the DNA taken at those areas. e^n You lied.
valuesize "Even if they DID use afterburners for the entire flight, they wouldn't have made it to AA77 in time to shoot it down"
Flight timeline and interception.
valuesize "As far as where he was trained, that's something that his examiner would have looked at, but the FAA does not keep such records"
Ok the FAA doesnt keep records RIGHT!?!
http://www.myspace.com/darion_kain

panther77

Sep 19 2007, 03:06 AM #10

PITTGUY @ Sep 17 2007, 06:44 PM wrote: http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=157250

im sure you have seen it on TV news but what the TV news dosent tell you is what he says to cause a "riot". this makes me sick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag look who ordered the police

Tred
Tred

Sep 21 2007, 07:58 AM #11

Look at 6:28 ...

I'm all for freedom of speech, I mean I'm here on this site right and I question 911, so it's not like I'm biased against issues of this nature. I do however always try to see an issue from both perspectives. At 6:28 the first cop places his hand on the back of the kid and the kid flings it away in an agressive manner. Now, maybe they were about to just kick him out, which is unfortunate, so I'm not saying they're action to expel him from the podium was correct. I'm saying, in the actions following this very first reaction from the kid, the cops are doing what they are hired to do. They get paid to make sure there isn't a disturbance. This kid was making a disturbance. Now the order from someone to kick him out, yes I can almost agree this is wrong from what I've found out, but you can't blame these cops for trying to calm this crazy kid down.

I just see so many other regular ways to handle this situation, I am not on the side of the kid even though he was most likely in the right about the questions.

PS I also watched the other perspective video too and all I see is someone motioning they are going to cut his conversation off. It was at the moment of the skull and bones comment, but I see no relation in solid proof that it was because of this question. They were preparing to remove him anyway. SO.. I still think he is a cry baby over reactive dood that should have been removed for sure after he started screaming and trying to resist arrest. SO, the arrest may have been wrong, you aren't going to talk your way out of it unless your calm and rational. He obviously forgot that tid bit and got the wrath.

artinser
Advanced Member
artinser
Advanced Member

Sep 22 2007, 08:50 AM #12

What truly makes me want to vomit, is the banning from so called truth sites of anyone who disagrees with their absurd notions.

There is a lawsuit being filed by a former board member here for breach of contract, and misuse of his online moniker, but you'll never here that on this online , "NEWS" board.

A lawsuit. Against a truth site? Must be a government conspiracy! Not this time though it seems. Batmachester, who is well known in the online community, is filing suit against Loose Change, and everyone involved in their organization. It seems, and online records bear this out, that they bannned him from their site for disagreeing with Mike Chambers, the radio host of an internet radio talk show, but for 12 months, Loose Change continued to use the Batmanchester moniker&reg; as a draw to their latest news section. This, unknown to the people who run the ever decreasing in popularity Loose Change, is a violation of Federal Law, which could, according to the lawsuit, bring about the demise of this front of the so called 'truth movement'. The suit further states damages of upwards of 50 million dollars, as well as a cease and desist order.

jfk
Advanced Member
jfk
Advanced Member

Sep 22 2007, 10:47 AM #13

artinser wrote:What truly makes me want to vomit, is the banning from so called truth sites of anyone who disagrees with their absurd notions.
You are still here aren't you. <_<

Tred
Tred

Sep 27 2007, 09:02 AM #14

Artiniser your comment didn't even have anything to do with this conversation, so no matter what you have to say, it's spam to me.

PS; to relate to this topic and even though it's Bill O'Rielly, the bumper sticker is funny as hell.... "Don't taze me bro".. I'm sorry that's funny! ha.

s1nt3k
s1nt3k

Sep 27 2007, 05:30 PM #15

For those that don't know about government psyops and disinformation. On many forums you may notice people making disingenuous comments on obvious subjects of government criminality. They defend those that are in the wrong and try to get others to believe things aren't what they seem to be. They try to get you to believe everything is all right and that there are conspiratorial nuts spreading gibberish that lie every chance they get. They state that they are being attacked when they speak the truth and that others are unamerican when they speak or show instances of government corruption. Granted some are Americans with extremist perceptions on how the country should be run that make these comments. But not all are people with a good ol' boys way of mind. Many are a part of think tanks and government agencies that are set up to change Americas thought process to accept an alternate reality so that they may become more pliable for things to come. :blink:

Right Wing Think Thanks

The Information Warfare Site

e-psyops.pdf

Deception.pdf

B)

Confirmation of reply: