Yippee! I got 9!

Yippee! I got 9!

wt
wt

February 14th, 2011, 8:35 pm #1

Great news! They finished the aspiration and I got 9 eggs (it was a split cycle and there were 20 altogether with a couple not good enough to go forward.) And they think that the sperm from my first-choice donor looks good (this was a big issue because this is the last vial of the donor who's the bio dad of my oe daughter and it's already been thawed and refrozen once) And theres enough to do all 9 eggs!! So now we wait till tomorrow to see how many fertilized and then on Thursday Ill know if its a 3 day or a 5 day transfer. Lining was still 8.5 this morning and I just started my PIO shots. Very excited!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 14th, 2011, 10:23 pm #2

Keep us posted!

February 14th, 2011, 11:15 pm #3

Great news! They finished the aspiration and I got 9 eggs (it was a split cycle and there were 20 altogether with a couple not good enough to go forward.) And they think that the sperm from my first-choice donor looks good (this was a big issue because this is the last vial of the donor who's the bio dad of my oe daughter and it's already been thawed and refrozen once) And theres enough to do all 9 eggs!! So now we wait till tomorrow to see how many fertilized and then on Thursday Ill know if its a 3 day or a 5 day transfer. Lining was still 8.5 this morning and I just started my PIO shots. Very excited!
yea!!!

Lu
Lu

February 14th, 2011, 11:26 pm #4

Very exciting!! Sounds like everything is falling nicely into place! Hoping for wonderful fertilization results!!
Lu

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2011, 11:49 pm #5

Very good news. I wish you all the best.

keep us posted.

February 14th, 2011, 11:53 pm #6

Very best of luck. So pleased your first sperm donor choice is looking good too. It will be nice to have that one step closer connection with your daughter.

February 15th, 2011, 12:06 am #7

All the best to you!

wt
wt

February 15th, 2011, 12:13 am #8

Very best of luck. So pleased your first sperm donor choice is looking good too. It will be nice to have that one step closer connection with your daughter.
It would be nice to know that even if it's not my bio child, it is her bio sibling.

February 15th, 2011, 1:05 am #9

That's awesome news!!! Keep us posted!

wt
wt

February 15th, 2011, 2:19 am #10

Fingers crossed.

Rachel