What to ask

What to ask

Bharani
Bharani

May 11th, 2012, 1:13 am #1

Hello ladies,
I know it is too late to post. I hope I might get someone to respond before tomorrow morning 6am.
I have phone consultation to the result of my immune. It is over the phone, but I don't know what to ask except maybe when I listen to him I might have questions. What do I ask?
Thank you

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 1:18 am #2

Is this with the Beer Center to review results or your RE?

Bharani
Bharani

May 11th, 2012, 2:16 am #3

Beer Center to review results

demomone
demomone

May 11th, 2012, 2:20 am #4

Hello ladies,
I know it is too late to post. I hope I might get someone to respond before tomorrow morning 6am.
I have phone consultation to the result of my immune. It is over the phone, but I don't know what to ask except maybe when I listen to him I might have questions. What do I ask?
Thank you
what they suggest you do to prepare for the next cycle and what types of treatment they suggest (blood thinnner,etc) and if you need to see a hematologist for those blood clotting issues.
Good luck!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 2:29 am #5

Beer Center to review results
OK, the doc will run through all your results, then send you a letter that also goes to your RE. Yes they will make recommendations for your next cycle. You may have to remind them you are doing DE not OE (or they might go on and on about egg quality etc).

I would personally point out to them that you have never had really good quality embryos despite several DE cycles, and that your DH had a poor sperm frag result. Embryos could be the problem, not immune issues, despite testing positive for things (this is what happened to me).

Bharani
Bharani

May 12th, 2012, 1:07 am #6

Dh sperm. But I asked how are the result of the blood dh gave. He said they tested for infections, and all are negative. I will email to the nurses. I was on the phone like 30 minutes and all he talked about was the result like the number and what it should be.
Thanks

Bharani
Bharani

May 12th, 2012, 1:09 am #7

what they suggest you do to prepare for the next cycle and what types of treatment they suggest (blood thinnner,etc) and if you need to see a hematologist for those blood clotting issues.
Good luck!!!
he didn't tell me anything. All the med he said to be on are the one I was on except humira. I told him I heard not good think. He said that is the one that make difference.
Thanks