What is Wrong with ME!!! I just cannot seem to get.....

What is Wrong with ME!!! I just cannot seem to get.....

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 17th, 2012, 12:32 pm #1

myself together to try another FET...the thought of not having my dream of a baby scares the Heck out and makes me so sad that it keeps me awake at night BUT the thought of being pregnant at almost 49 years old scares me even more!!!! I have immune issues and I been ttc for over 10 years with multiple m/c's early & late...also alot of BFN's....I do not feel like I am a candidate for pregnancy at my age of 49... BUT not ready to give up on my dream...

Need some serious advice about gestional carries and/or adoption that I can trust and financially afford!!

PLease Help!!

Flavia
Flavia

September 17th, 2012, 2:47 pm #2

My parents adopted through Catholic Social Services. They thought it was a great agency with good support.

thesameboat
thesameboat

September 17th, 2012, 5:56 pm #3

myself together to try another FET...the thought of not having my dream of a baby scares the Heck out and makes me so sad that it keeps me awake at night BUT the thought of being pregnant at almost 49 years old scares me even more!!!! I have immune issues and I been ttc for over 10 years with multiple m/c's early & late...also alot of BFN's....I do not feel like I am a candidate for pregnancy at my age of 49... BUT not ready to give up on my dream...

Need some serious advice about gestional carries and/or adoption that I can trust and financially afford!!

PLease Help!!
I know how hard that is. We were in the trenches for 9 years and it is HARD. Hope you find a way to become a mother soon.

September 17th, 2012, 10:11 pm #4

I am in my 7th year, 8th IVF, had 3 MC in less than 3 years and I am 53....but not ready to give up. I am more afraid of having later regrets if I give up on my dream knowing I was maybe one cycle away from getting it right.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 18th, 2012, 8:50 pm #5

PLease Help!!
nt