Welcome to our semi-annual REUNION ROLL CALL! Happy Mother's Day, ladies!

Welcome to our semi-annual REUNION ROLL CALL! Happy Mother's Day, ladies!

May 13th, 2012, 5:28 am #1

Sign/comment under the year your first/oldest DE child was born, if you are lucky enough to have more than one child, or sign under all birth years of your children...whatever you would like to do.

Be sure and list ALL of your children...no matter DE, bio, adopted, etc. We want to hear about your families !

((( Repost from last roll call for newbies :D , plus always an open invitation for our sisters still TTC, lurkers, and to anyone that has been touched by DE.)))

Hey everybody! I can finally understand how ladies get swept away from the boards over the years...I never dreamed being a mother would be so hard . Thankfully it has the best benefits EVER! I know you all will be busy with your families, so post your information whenever convenient. You guys are the best; have fun!

We want to extend a very special invitation to the DE board supporters and lurkers...and especially to our graduates with the oldest children...to sign in and contribute to our semi-annual roll call.

I am thrilled DE is slowly becoming...well, not as shocking to outsiders...and moving toward just another normal way/option to start a family. I believe we can support and help each other through the YEARS, even if just reconnecting here and there for a short while in our wonderful busy, busy, busAAAAAAAA lives, lol. Reunion Roll Calls will be especially useful for those that may only have a few chances a year to jump on the boards in hopes of reconnecting. I hope the two special dates of Thanksgiving and Mothers Day will help us stick together as DE sisters and support each other when we need the help, just to say hello, or when looking for a 'knowing' and understanding hug.

I also hope it will make it easier to find someone we may have lost touch with and wish to reconnect. For me, I know it would be sad to completely lose track of some of my closest DE (and beyond) friends. Wouldn't it be nice to have a place we could come and search for close, 'knowing' friends? Especially as the years go by, it would be great to reconnect and share/exchange information.

So feel free to leave anonymous email addresses, pictures if you want, share family updates, how DE changed your life, helpful tips, or whatever you would like to write.

I keep saying DE friends...more important...we are MOTHERs, finally, and we have much more to talk about than just DE, right, lol?

*** And I do want to say to our sisters that are still DE TTC, we love you, we think of and pray for you, and can't wait for you to join us!!!!!!!!!

With sincere and deep regards,
M'liss

Last edited by Mliss2 on May 13th, 2012, 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 13th, 2012, 5:29 am #2

May 13th, 2012, 5:31 am #3

Sign/comment under the year your first/oldest DE child was born, if you are lucky enough to have more than one child, or sign under all birth years of your children...whatever you would like to do.

Be sure and list ALL of your children...no matter DE, bio, adopted, etc. We want to hear about your families !

((( Repost from last roll call for newbies :D , plus always an open invitation for our sisters still TTC, lurkers, and to anyone that has been touched by DE.)))

Hey everybody! I can finally understand how ladies get swept away from the boards over the years...I never dreamed being a mother would be so hard . Thankfully it has the best benefits EVER! I know you all will be busy with your families, so post your information whenever convenient. You guys are the best; have fun!

We want to extend a very special invitation to the DE board supporters and lurkers...and especially to our graduates with the oldest children...to sign in and contribute to our semi-annual roll call.

I am thrilled DE is slowly becoming...well, not as shocking to outsiders...and moving toward just another normal way/option to start a family. I believe we can support and help each other through the YEARS, even if just reconnecting here and there for a short while in our wonderful busy, busy, busAAAAAAAA lives, lol. Reunion Roll Calls will be especially useful for those that may only have a few chances a year to jump on the boards in hopes of reconnecting. I hope the two special dates of Thanksgiving and Mothers Day will help us stick together as DE sisters and support each other when we need the help, just to say hello, or when looking for a 'knowing' and understanding hug.

I also hope it will make it easier to find someone we may have lost touch with and wish to reconnect. For me, I know it would be sad to completely lose track of some of my closest DE (and beyond) friends. Wouldn't it be nice to have a place we could come and search for close, 'knowing' friends? Especially as the years go by, it would be great to reconnect and share/exchange information.

So feel free to leave anonymous email addresses, pictures if you want, share family updates, how DE changed your life, helpful tips, or whatever you would like to write.

I keep saying DE friends...more important...we are MOTHERs, finally, and we have much more to talk about than just DE, right, lol?

*** And I do want to say to our sisters that are still DE TTC, we love you, we think of and pray for you, and can't wait for you to join us!!!!!!!!!

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:32 am #4

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:33 am #5

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:33 am #6

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:34 am #7

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:35 am #8

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:35 am #9

M'liss

May 13th, 2012, 5:36 am #10

M'liss