we are a go

we are a go

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

November 23rd, 2011, 9:58 pm #1

My donor starts her stims on friday. What questions should I be asking while she is stimming???

TIA,

futurebeauty

CrazyLady
CrazyLady

November 24th, 2011, 12:59 am #2

I don't have any suggested questions for you... but keep us posted!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 24th, 2011, 10:07 am #3

My donor starts her stims on friday. What questions should I be asking while she is stimming???

TIA,

futurebeauty
I have no advice on questions to ask but keep me posted and i wish you the best as you progress.
Twin mom

November 24th, 2011, 10:14 am #4

TIA,

futurebeauty
I don't have any questions either, but my coordinator just gave me a brief update to say my donor was stimming well and all was therefore on schedule. There wasn't any more info provided than that but then I was cycling in czech rep where the donor is anonymous and not much info is provided. I guess you could just ask the coordinator to update you on her progress after each of her ultrasound scans.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

November 24th, 2011, 11:31 am #5

TIA,

futurebeauty
GL with your cycle!

November 24th, 2011, 3:17 pm #6

TIA,

futurebeauty
I asked the nurse what type of updated to expect. She said they would let me know "how it is going". Beyond that I am not sure what to ask. I told the nurse that I wanted the details of the progress because I can't emotionally handle a "surprise! You're cancelled" phone call. She said not to worry they would try to keep expectations reasonable. Whatever that means!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

November 28th, 2011, 5:09 am #7

TIA,

futurebeauty
haven't checked on this board in a while and was surprised by your post! I'd lost track of your status. Excited for you!! Hoping you have a GREAT cycle!