waiting for beta results...

waiting for beta results...

Brigid
Brigid

April 29th, 2011, 5:12 pm #1

I feel like a teenaged girl waiting for a boy to call. The test was this morning. They don't call until the afternoon, and it's 10:00 here, so I have a couple more hours to wait. I just don't know-- it could go either way. I didn't POAS this time, because I think it just adds to the stress. So, I'll know soon. Pray!

New2011
New2011

April 29th, 2011, 5:22 pm #2

Good luck!!!I have everything crossed for you..

zaytune
zaytune

April 29th, 2011, 5:26 pm #3

I feel like a teenaged girl waiting for a boy to call. The test was this morning. They don't call until the afternoon, and it's 10:00 here, so I have a couple more hours to wait. I just don't know-- it could go either way. I didn't POAS this time, because I think it just adds to the stress. So, I'll know soon. Pray!
Hoping for you , may this be your time .

Daisy7412
Daisy7412

April 29th, 2011, 5:29 pm #4

Here's hoping your angel comes and sticks around --- sending positive vibes your way.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

April 29th, 2011, 5:30 pm #5

Waiting to hear your news!! nt

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 29th, 2011, 6:05 pm #6

Crossing my fingers and toes and praying for a positive beta for you! GL!!!!

Carly
Carly

April 29th, 2011, 6:09 pm #7

nt

Brigid
Brigid

April 29th, 2011, 8:09 pm #8

BFP!!! Dr said it's most likely a single, but we won't know for sure until the sono in about a month. I go back Sun. for another HcG test, but dr said my numbers are good-- 164 at two weeks post retrieval/fertilization and 9 days post 5-day transfer. Whew! Finally! So, now I'm going shopping for baby clothes... Yea!

Zaytune
Zaytune

April 29th, 2011, 9:00 pm #9

Congratulations , happy for you .

April 29th, 2011, 9:59 pm #10

Congrats. A happy and healthy nine months to you.