Very faint positive HPT this morning (7dp5dt)

Very faint positive HPT this morning (7dp5dt)

Anon7
Anon7

July 2nd, 2011, 2:28 pm #1

Good Morning Ladies,

I woke up at 5am this morning and had to use the bathroom, so I used my last CVS POAS, and there was a very, very ultra faint line reflecting "positive" in the control line. I had to fish the 2 tests I took yesterday out of the trash for comparison, and sure enough, although very slight it was there. The others were stark white. I nearly went to the store at 5am but something told me to go back to bed and wait since it was dark. It just didn't feel safe so I went back to bed.

Well, just went to CVS and got 2 boxes of 3 tests (I've already confessed to being a POAS addict, so no shame here). I realized I'd grabbed a different version - the one where the control window has a line, so does the other circle and then if + it makes another line to make a + sign in that window versus a -. I was annoyed.....but there it is. Faint but unmistakable plus sign, with the one detecting the hcg fainter than the other, but still there. I walked to every room in my place to check that it was still there under that lighting. Just checked again = yep, it's there.

Cautiously optimistic. And here I a drank coffee and a diet coke yesterday b/c I thought I was out. UGH. Whatever. I will be so elated and relieved if this works out. Thanks for listening to the neurotic 2ww chatter.....I suspect there may be more to come. Sorry!

July 2nd, 2011, 2:37 pm #2

Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 more months!

Kay

" Some people built castles in the air. She constructed hers from mashed potatoes, which kept down demolition costs." Sarah Sloane, Borrowing Priviledges

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

July 2nd, 2011, 2:43 pm #3

Good Morning Ladies,

I woke up at 5am this morning and had to use the bathroom, so I used my last CVS POAS, and there was a very, very ultra faint line reflecting "positive" in the control line. I had to fish the 2 tests I took yesterday out of the trash for comparison, and sure enough, although very slight it was there. The others were stark white. I nearly went to the store at 5am but something told me to go back to bed and wait since it was dark. It just didn't feel safe so I went back to bed.

Well, just went to CVS and got 2 boxes of 3 tests (I've already confessed to being a POAS addict, so no shame here). I realized I'd grabbed a different version - the one where the control window has a line, so does the other circle and then if + it makes another line to make a + sign in that window versus a -. I was annoyed.....but there it is. Faint but unmistakable plus sign, with the one detecting the hcg fainter than the other, but still there. I walked to every room in my place to check that it was still there under that lighting. Just checked again = yep, it's there.

Cautiously optimistic. And here I a drank coffee and a diet coke yesterday b/c I thought I was out. UGH. Whatever. I will be so elated and relieved if this works out. Thanks for listening to the neurotic 2ww chatter.....I suspect there may be more to come. Sorry!
You're BFP! I know that test...e.p.t? That's the one I used for my first HPT check. I too got it at CVS! They were having a great sale!

Don't worry about the Diet Coke and coffee! Cut it out now that you know your BFP but don't worry about what you drank yesterday.

My BFP cycle I was drinking wine and margaritas and shoveling snow. And everything has turned out fine...just turned 28 weeks.

So thrilled for you!

Bharani
Bharani

July 2nd, 2011, 2:45 pm #4

Good Morning Ladies,

I wish you healthy and easy pg. I just woke up and came to check the board. I hope you are having good day today.
And I posted the reply to you below. I am fine.
Thanks and good luck dear.

E&H
E&H

July 2nd, 2011, 2:49 pm #5

Good Morning Ladies,

Can't wait for your next update. Good luck!!!!

Cathy
Cathy

July 2nd, 2011, 3:42 pm #6

Good Morning Ladies,

a positive right when it first could have been, at 12dpo. You were jumping the gun with the other tests. Good job today!

July 2nd, 2011, 4:39 pm #7

Good Morning Ladies,

So so so happy for u!!!! May the next 8 months be uneventful!!! futurebeauty

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

July 2nd, 2011, 4:39 pm #8

Good Morning Ladies,

Can't wait till you can tell your mom and sister.

July 2nd, 2011, 4:46 pm #9

Good Morning Ladies,

Now you can relax a bit & enjoy the holiday weekend! =)

July 2nd, 2011, 5:02 pm #10

Good Morning Ladies,

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. Now try to take it easy and take care of yourself and that baby.

Wishing you an uneventful happy pregnancy!!!

(((BIG HUGS)))
Dawn