Veesha, Veesha, Bo Beesha (ha ha)

Veesha, Veesha, Bo Beesha (ha ha)

March 29th, 2011, 10:31 pm #1

Hoping that you are either PUPO or will be PUPO on Thursday. Would love to see an update from you.

March 29th, 2011, 11:19 pm #2

Cheering you on to be PUPO soon.

Leigh888
Leigh888

March 30th, 2011, 12:31 am #3

Hoping that you are either PUPO or will be PUPO on Thursday. Would love to see an update from you.
Stalking the board, looking for an update!

Veesha
Veesha

March 30th, 2011, 3:26 am #4

Left my home early this morning for our transfer late this afternoon. I literally got to MD checked into a hotel, rushed to SG for transfer, went back to hotel, hubby came and picked me up (he's at a conference in VA), decided to check out of said hotel and to go with hubby to VA hotel (don't worry, I didn't pack up anything or carry anything). Went to new hotel, unpacked (I didn't do that either) and finally ate my first real meal of the day at 10:30pm. Whew! What a whirlwind of a day. The entire day I felt like I was watching someone live my life. It was like I was in a dream state. Very odd.

Here are the basics: We decided to transfer 2 eggs. I am not sure if they were decent quality or what. I didn't get an embryo grade or anything, although I did get the number of cells in each, but of course my thought is that if our Dr. felt we had incredibly strong embryos, he would have suggested that we wait for day 5 to transfer. I know people have found success with Day 3 transfers, but is that success against the odds? Just wondering if anybody who had success with a Day 3 transfer and if you can share how many cells your embryos had. I'm sure I'm overanalyzing, but just trying to get an idea of what others experienced.

Anyway, the 2ww is underway.

March 30th, 2011, 3:28 am #5

and the song. Never thought of it. Quite cute! Thanks also for continuing to follow up on me. Details on my day, below.

March 30th, 2011, 3:30 am #6

Cheering you on to be PUPO soon.
Your encouragement means a lot. I am hopeful, and just waiting to see what this 2 weeks will bring.

March 30th, 2011, 3:32 am #7

Stalking the board, looking for an update!
Finally, I had time to sit down at the computer. The rundown for my hectic day is below. Just a preview...we did the transfer. 2 embies! YAY, another hurdle down.

Leigh888
Leigh888

March 30th, 2011, 12:26 pm #8

Left my home early this morning for our transfer late this afternoon. I literally got to MD checked into a hotel, rushed to SG for transfer, went back to hotel, hubby came and picked me up (he's at a conference in VA), decided to check out of said hotel and to go with hubby to VA hotel (don't worry, I didn't pack up anything or carry anything). Went to new hotel, unpacked (I didn't do that either) and finally ate my first real meal of the day at 10:30pm. Whew! What a whirlwind of a day. The entire day I felt like I was watching someone live my life. It was like I was in a dream state. Very odd.

Here are the basics: We decided to transfer 2 eggs. I am not sure if they were decent quality or what. I didn't get an embryo grade or anything, although I did get the number of cells in each, but of course my thought is that if our Dr. felt we had incredibly strong embryos, he would have suggested that we wait for day 5 to transfer. I know people have found success with Day 3 transfers, but is that success against the odds? Just wondering if anybody who had success with a Day 3 transfer and if you can share how many cells your embryos had. I'm sure I'm overanalyzing, but just trying to get an idea of what others experienced.

Yay Veesha!

I am on another message board and I have seen plenty of women have success with a 3 day transfer. Really!!! I can think of one in particular who use DE, had lots of embryos, transferred one on day 3, and got a BFP. So, there you go.

When I have seen others get a BFP from a day 3 transfer, the embryos are usually 8 cells, but I have definitely seen BFPs with 6-7 cells too.

Good luck!

March 30th, 2011, 1:10 pm #9

We transferred 2 (that was the doctor's recommendation). One was an 8 cell and the other was a 5. Thanks for your encouragement. It means a lot. I'm going to send you an e-mail.

March 30th, 2011, 2:58 pm #10

and found LOTS of people pregnant with day 3s--even sort of dicey day 3s...

Maybe they just figured the day 3s were growing and it was safer to put them in there.

You have an excellent chance...you really do!!!

Congrats on making it to the 2WW