Veesha, any word yet?

Veesha, any word yet?

March 26th, 2011, 3:55 pm #1

I'll keep checking.
Last edited by dnj01 on March 26th, 2011, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 26th, 2011, 4:29 pm #2

I will post when I get the call. Could the clock be ticking any slower?

March 26th, 2011, 8:10 pm #3

The next few days will see time slowing down far more than possible... Hoping you get good results!

H40+
H40+

March 26th, 2011, 8:53 pm #4

We have our fingers crossed for you!

Julie
Julie

March 26th, 2011, 9:15 pm #5

I am on pins and needles waiting with you. I remember it well.

March 26th, 2011, 10:27 pm #6

I'll keep checking.
The clinic called and we ended up with 5 eggs. Apparently we originally got 9 but 4 actually were determined to not be mature. I still can't get a grasp of how many were retrieved in total. Maybe I'll be able to ask someone that question. I don't know if they split up the total retrieved or if they split mature eggs. It seems like the former if I was told that at first I got 9. I tell you, I am happy that there were enough to go around to be included in the cycle, but of course who doesn't want more eggs in this situation (more quality eggs, that is). Oh well, now the wait to see how many fertilize. Concerned with dwindling numbers of available embryos as this situation progresses. UGH!!!

keifel
keifel

March 26th, 2011, 11:24 pm #7

I'll be looking for your update tomorrow! Are you doing icsi?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 26th, 2011, 11:59 pm #8

The clinic called and we ended up with 5 eggs. Apparently we originally got 9 but 4 actually were determined to not be mature. I still can't get a grasp of how many were retrieved in total. Maybe I'll be able to ask someone that question. I don't know if they split up the total retrieved or if they split mature eggs. It seems like the former if I was told that at first I got 9. I tell you, I am happy that there were enough to go around to be included in the cycle, but of course who doesn't want more eggs in this situation (more quality eggs, that is). Oh well, now the wait to see how many fertilize. Concerned with dwindling numbers of available embryos as this situation progresses. UGH!!!
Hope you get a great fertilization report tomorrow.

Leigh888
Leigh888

March 27th, 2011, 12:02 am #9

Happy to hear that you have five eggs. Yay!

It was always my understanding that they divided "mature" eggs, but I agree, it is confusing that they first told you nine. Hmmm.

Hoping for a great fert report tomorrow!

New2011
New2011

March 27th, 2011, 1:26 am #10

Veesha,
I hope you get a very good fertilization report on your five.