US

US

May 30th, 2012, 4:08 pm #1

I had another US and BW today. US went great, DH got to go with me and hear the HB which was at 179 bpm.Measured 8w5d. The baby waved an arm bud at us and wiggled around a little. It was so exciteing to see that everything was OK. Cooper is continueing to monitor me until 14 weeks and while sometimes it is stressful to leave work and run back from BW I am really grateful for thier careful monitoring of me. I really believe they are the reason we have done so well this time.There is a method to thier madness!

thesameboat
thesameboat

May 30th, 2012, 4:18 pm #2

Always like to hear news like that.

Violet
Violet

May 30th, 2012, 4:18 pm #3

I had another US and BW today. US went great, DH got to go with me and hear the HB which was at 179 bpm.Measured 8w5d. The baby waved an arm bud at us and wiggled around a little. It was so exciteing to see that everything was OK. Cooper is continueing to monitor me until 14 weeks and while sometimes it is stressful to leave work and run back from BW I am really grateful for thier careful monitoring of me. I really believe they are the reason we have done so well this time.There is a method to thier madness!
I love the little wave. You must be thrilled.
Keep us posted!
Violet

May 30th, 2012, 4:45 pm #4

Great to hear. It is amazing watching those little guys wiggle on the screen. I'm wishing you an easy pregnancy

May 30th, 2012, 6:15 pm #5

Watching the wiggling and dancing is so much fun!! Makes me get teary-eyed every time I think about it. So glad to hear things are going well for you!

May 30th, 2012, 8:25 pm #6

Cooper just called and my estrogen was at 1180 and progesterone was at 64 drop down to 2 estrogen patches but continue 2cc of PIO plus the 2 400mg suppositories a day. So glad as these patches are starting to irritate my skin and they are getting harder to keep on in the hot weather

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 30th, 2012, 11:02 pm #7

So happy to see your fantastic update! nt

May 31st, 2012, 12:26 am #8

Cooper just called and my estrogen was at 1180 and progesterone was at 64 drop down to 2 estrogen patches but continue 2cc of PIO plus the 2 400mg suppositories a day. So glad as these patches are starting to irritate my skin and they are getting harder to keep on in the hot weather
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to be off all the meds!! My estrogen was always sky high (I could never build up a lining unless it was around 1000), so when my levels were over 3000 at 8 weeks, I got to stop all estrogen. I stayed on the progesterone (Crinone) for another 2 weeks, and stopped even that a little after 10 weeks. Once you have a nicely developed placenta, your body should take care of all the hormones you need!

May 31st, 2012, 2:32 am #9

This is great news to hear and I will be looking for you on the pink board soon!

May 31st, 2012, 7:19 pm #10

It does a heart good to see your time coming at last, Mary. This is all so lovely to read.

PS There is research that does affirm that simply regular monitoring and check-ins lead to better outcomes for pregnancy - quoted in Lesley Regan's book 'M/c: what every woman should know'. Sometimes all that it needed is a little TLC it seems.