Update from Elizabeth/Summer

Update from Elizabeth/Summer

March 3rd, 2012, 2:32 am #1

She appreciates all of your thoughts and prayers. She said things are getting worse and she is starting to bleed now. She can feel the membrane in her vagina (it has dropped significantly). Baby Joseph's heart rate has dropped a bit too. I told her about the thread below of comforting prayers that BlessedThistle started. If any of you have anything to share in that thread I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

xoxo, Tracy

March 3rd, 2012, 2:36 am #2

filled with anguish for her. Thanks for the update. We all care and all want to know.

Still holding on to a vision of miracle.

Golda

March 3rd, 2012, 2:39 am #3

She appreciates all of your thoughts and prayers. She said things are getting worse and she is starting to bleed now. She can feel the membrane in her vagina (it has dropped significantly). Baby Joseph's heart rate has dropped a bit too. I told her about the thread below of comforting prayers that BlessedThistle started. If any of you have anything to share in that thread I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

xoxo, Tracy
It really isn't fair what some of the ladies on this board have had to endure. I'm thinking of summer constantly and praying for her beautiful twins.

March 3rd, 2012, 2:47 am #4

xoxo, Tracy
It's heartbreaking..........nt

March 3rd, 2012, 2:49 am #5

xoxo, Tracy
So sad for this family. Will continue to pray. Hard not to cry thinking of them. Maggie (in VA)

March 3rd, 2012, 3:11 am #6

xoxo, Tracy
For a miracle and for those babies just to hold on for a couple of more weeks! I'm so saddened that she is having to go through this. Elizabeth you and your babies are in my heart all day! I say a prayer almost hourly for just some more time! I send you all my strength to help you through this!
ks

March 3rd, 2012, 4:21 am #7

xoxo, Tracy

March 3rd, 2012, 4:28 am #8

xoxo, Tracy
Although it sounds as if, unfortunately, things are turning for the worse. I so pray they can do something to save little Joseph. And I also am hoping that they can keep little Elizabeth (Elli) in there for as long as possible. The torture that Summer is going through is just terrible and I so wish there is something more I can do.

Thank you Tracy for keeping in touch with us and letting her know we are all thinking of her. I do know that when I was going through my nightmare, it was a comfort beyond belief to have the thoughts and prayers of my cherished board ladies.

March 3rd, 2012, 4:46 am #9

xoxo, Tracy
this is just so heartbreaking but i am praying that a miracle will happen. my heart aches for summer. why is life so hard sometimes.

March 3rd, 2012, 5:34 am #10

xoxo, Tracy
I can only imagine how difficult this is for Elizabeth. I just keep hoping for a miracle. I will continue to do so.