UPDATE ET FINALLY DONE-send sticky sticky wishes

UPDATE ET FINALLY DONE-send sticky sticky wishes

Mama Issa (Twins hopeful)
Mama Issa (Twins hopeful)

August 14th, 2012, 9:49 am #1

Halo Yellow ladies
I got to do the ET on the 11th afternoon and as usual the RE assured me this time i must get pregnant -not surprised i have heard it before and nothing happened but one time it did and so i pray this time round is my lucky turn and hopefully i will not have to go through this again as its emotionally financially and psychologically draining. i surely look forward to a time when i will not have to do any TTC any more
My ED was 21 year old and she did produce a bagful of eggs 36 in total of these 27 fertilized and survived to day 5 . She has been to this clinic three times strange as it may look the RE insisted the Embryos were class A and he could only transfer two and not more and i really pushed to have more transferred as there is a time i had three class A embryos and 1 class C(my last successful cycle) i insisted he transfers all of them as he could not freeze one i got pg with singleton - though i could not tell the one that survived i chanced on the many to have at least one survive and so we agreed this time around he transfers three.
Am hoping and trusting to get pg this time -well but we all know better that sometimes all one can do is expect anything but hope for he best.
My only worry is the DE this was her second time this year (last time February ) i was wondering whether this is enough rest time for her to recover before this cycle . In the past she has had 2 Egg donations and in both cycles there were pregnancies that resulted into live babies ( one singleton and another triplet).
sometimes when i consider these fact i am freaking out like all the good eggs may have been taken in the prior cycles , though still i console myself from her history i might make it.
please let me hear form you how long Egg Donor should rest before the next cycle as you wish me fast two week of hell , may be they would not be too long or hellish if i was waiting for something but you and me know you could be waiting for an BFN which crashes one dream.
Here ED are anonymous and you wont get all the information you want and sometimes you just abide by their rules not your rules.

Raindrops1
Raindrops1

August 14th, 2012, 2:28 pm #2

I think there has been plenty of time since your donor's last retrieval. I don't think you should worry about it at all. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a BFP. Good luck

August 14th, 2012, 5:44 pm #3

Halo Yellow ladies
I got to do the ET on the 11th afternoon and as usual the RE assured me this time i must get pregnant -not surprised i have heard it before and nothing happened but one time it did and so i pray this time round is my lucky turn and hopefully i will not have to go through this again as its emotionally financially and psychologically draining. i surely look forward to a time when i will not have to do any TTC any more
My ED was 21 year old and she did produce a bagful of eggs 36 in total of these 27 fertilized and survived to day 5 . She has been to this clinic three times strange as it may look the RE insisted the Embryos were class A and he could only transfer two and not more and i really pushed to have more transferred as there is a time i had three class A embryos and 1 class C(my last successful cycle) i insisted he transfers all of them as he could not freeze one i got pg with singleton - though i could not tell the one that survived i chanced on the many to have at least one survive and so we agreed this time around he transfers three.
Am hoping and trusting to get pg this time -well but we all know better that sometimes all one can do is expect anything but hope for he best.
My only worry is the DE this was her second time this year (last time February ) i was wondering whether this is enough rest time for her to recover before this cycle . In the past she has had 2 Egg donations and in both cycles there were pregnancies that resulted into live babies ( one singleton and another triplet).
sometimes when i consider these fact i am freaking out like all the good eggs may have been taken in the prior cycles , though still i console myself from her history i might make it.
please let me hear form you how long Egg Donor should rest before the next cycle as you wish me fast two week of hell , may be they would not be too long or hellish if i was waiting for something but you and me know you could be waiting for an BFN which crashes one dream.
Here ED are anonymous and you wont get all the information you want and sometimes you just abide by their rules not your rules.
On this cycle. Let us know when you have a beta! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 14th, 2012, 11:53 pm #4

Halo Yellow ladies
Good luck!! NT

August 17th, 2012, 8:24 am #5

Halo Yellow ladies
thanks every one and i will keep you posted