Update - Cycling w/Proven Donor in April

Update - Cycling w/Proven Donor in April

ALM
ALM

February 18th, 2011, 3:31 am #1

Good Evening Ladies,

Today is CD43, and my 3rd night of taking prometrium as I am having one of those weird cycles this month where AF just hasn't shown. UGH! This happened to me around this same time last year and I'd taken St. John's Wort. I have tried to stay away from the stuff b/c it messes up your period, but, I took some a few weeks ago for about 4 days because I was extremely blue. Now this! I'm now convinced of the connection. I'D ALSO GONE TO AN ACCU 2X AND HE GAVE ME SOME "SPECIAL HERBS". I had been having 28-30 day cycles until the accu and herbs and St. John's Wort.

I'm supposed to take the prometrium for 10 days total to bring on AF. SO,:

I am scheduled to do a DE cycle (my first, I've done 2 IUI injectibles with OE in the last 6-7 months, both BFN) in April. The donor is about to start her 3rd cycle (I'm sharing #4 anonymously) and for the last 2 the results are:

Cycle #1 - 11 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized
Cycle #2 - 22 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized!

<i></i> "All recipients had positive pregnancies". I'm wondering if these results are partly due to the clinic & lab? They are supposed to be #1 in Houston all around, for DE and IVF and over 40 IVF (according to SART). They are willing to work with me with OE even though I'm 43 with slightly elevated FSH, so they do take 'hard' cases.

So, for now I'm in the waiting game, but I feel hopeful as this women has had some good results. I just pray she doesn't change her mind about a 4th cycle!

Babydust to All,
ALM

February 18th, 2011, 8:17 pm #2

Hope that everything goes well with you....

fish

February 18th, 2011, 9:51 pm #3

Good Evening Ladies,

Today is CD43, and my 3rd night of taking prometrium as I am having one of those weird cycles this month where AF just hasn't shown. UGH! This happened to me around this same time last year and I'd taken St. John's Wort. I have tried to stay away from the stuff b/c it messes up your period, but, I took some a few weeks ago for about 4 days because I was extremely blue. Now this! I'm now convinced of the connection. I'D ALSO GONE TO AN ACCU 2X AND HE GAVE ME SOME "SPECIAL HERBS". I had been having 28-30 day cycles until the accu and herbs and St. John's Wort.

I'm supposed to take the prometrium for 10 days total to bring on AF. SO,:

I am scheduled to do a DE cycle (my first, I've done 2 IUI injectibles with OE in the last 6-7 months, both BFN) in April. The donor is about to start her 3rd cycle (I'm sharing #4 anonymously) and for the last 2 the results are:

Cycle #1 - 11 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized
Cycle #2 - 22 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized!

<i></i> "All recipients had positive pregnancies". I'm wondering if these results are partly due to the clinic & lab? They are supposed to be #1 in Houston all around, for DE and IVF and over 40 IVF (according to SART). They are willing to work with me with OE even though I'm 43 with slightly elevated FSH, so they do take 'hard' cases.

So, for now I'm in the waiting game, but I feel hopeful as this women has had some good results. I just pray she doesn't change her mind about a 4th cycle!

Babydust to All,
ALM
I would love to have a shared cycle with a donor with those numbers, especially that all recipients got BFP's too, that's amazing. Very good luck to you ALM.

I took the progesterone suppositories twice a day for 6 days, AF arrived late evening three days after stopping, so I called the next day cd1. I posted on this board to you that night (way way below somewhere now) as I was interested to see what happened when you met your RE. Anyway, I now have my ultrasound lining check in a couple of weeks. So glad to be able to move forward again.