unbelievable relief and joy!!

unbelievable relief and joy!!

wt
wt

March 3rd, 2011, 11:05 am #1

I POAS this morning and got a clear, unmistakable plus sign. Now off to the doctor for my beta! Hopefully good numbers!

Amazing that this really works!!

March 3rd, 2011, 11:16 am #2

Congratulations! Hoping for good growth for you!

bethphx
bethphx

March 3rd, 2011, 12:15 pm #3

I POAS this morning and got a clear, unmistakable plus sign. Now off to the doctor for my beta! Hopefully good numbers!

Wishing you great numbers!

ks
ks

March 3rd, 2011, 12:25 pm #4

I hope you get a nice strong # today!

All my best!

ks

keifel
keifel

March 3rd, 2011, 12:26 pm #5

I was wondering if you would poas. How wonderful to get that line before you go for your beta! We'll be waiting for your #!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 3rd, 2011, 1:19 pm #6

So happy for you!!

Orchid
Orchid

March 3rd, 2011, 1:45 pm #7

I love what you said--amazing that this really works!!!

I will be amazed if it really works for me--and so happy it really worked for you!!!

March 3rd, 2011, 1:54 pm #8

May you have perfectly doubling betas!

----------------------------

I've got all I'll ever need thanks to the Keeper of the Stars.

wt
wt

March 3rd, 2011, 2:30 pm #9

I was wondering if you would poas. How wonderful to get that line before you go for your beta! We'll be waiting for your #!
I took someone's great advice and POAS on the morning of my beta. There's just too much suspense to do the test and then have to wait 5 hours for the result. At least it's nice to know that the result is most likely going to be a positive.

March 3rd, 2011, 3:25 pm #10

Congrats!!! nt