Ugh...wah...frozen embryos

Ugh...wah...frozen embryos

anon
anon

June 13th, 2011, 1:49 pm #1

On Saturday (transfer day), my RE said they'd let me know by this morning how many of our precious few embryos made it to freezing. So I emailed them this morning asking the question. All I got was a short response from the nurse saying "we will know by tomorrow." No explanation, nothing....

Of course, I'm freaking out now.

June 13th, 2011, 2:22 pm #2

It's like the song says, waiting is the hardest part. Just get yourself some ice cream and rent a good movie and try to take it easy. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

June 13th, 2011, 2:36 pm #3

Maggie, that's the same song that was in my head all through this DE cycle! I agree: hang in there.

Anon
Anon

June 13th, 2011, 2:58 pm #4

Thanks, ladies - The waiting is the hard part (N/T)

June 13th, 2011, 4:35 pm #5

On Saturday (transfer day), my RE said they'd let me know by this morning how many of our precious few embryos made it to freezing. So I emailed them this morning asking the question. All I got was a short response from the nurse saying "we will know by tomorrow." No explanation, nothing....

I know it's tough. Hang in there. (n/t)

June 13th, 2011, 6:10 pm #6

It'll be OK.

Just hoping for you.

So sorry you have to wait!!!