u/s results, beta not in

u/s results, beta not in

Kekona
Kekona

November 12th, 2010, 3:11 pm #1

We saw nothing. I didn't have high hopes b/c I knew that if my beta was rising at all, it probably wasn't shooting up. At least we didn't see fluid around the tubes and ovaries, though. Dr's staff is going to call me directly about the beta. (Usually they make me wait for cny to call.) I guess he's worried that this is ectopic and he wants to make sure I'm being followed closely.

I had strong cramps and pink & red spotting Wed. evening and have passed very small flecks of brown stuff yesterday and today. No more cramps. Still taking all my meds. Wondering if it's even possible that it just took a really long time for an embie to burrow down into my 16+mm lining and implant, but I know that implanting 7-10 days late is a slim chance.

November 12th, 2010, 3:30 pm #2

about the clear tubes/ovaries.

Yes, I was watched very closely for an ectopic. I think at times there's no rhyme or reason to the betas. It doesn't necessarily mean late implantation, I don't think.

I will be on the lookout for your beta today. I so hope you get a clear sign, one way or the other. The ambiguity is very difficult.

Kekona
Kekona

November 12th, 2010, 4:42 pm #3

We saw nothing. I didn't have high hopes b/c I knew that if my beta was rising at all, it probably wasn't shooting up. At least we didn't see fluid around the tubes and ovaries, though. Dr's staff is going to call me directly about the beta. (Usually they make me wait for cny to call.) I guess he's worried that this is ectopic and he wants to make sure I'm being followed closely.

I had strong cramps and pink & red spotting Wed. evening and have passed very small flecks of brown stuff yesterday and today. No more cramps. Still taking all my meds. Wondering if it's even possible that it just took a really long time for an embie to burrow down into my 16+mm lining and implant, but I know that implanting 7-10 days late is a slim chance.
Wed. 484, p4 50
Today 553, p4 20

another beta scheduled on Monday
I've looked over Ariadne's betas, and really, although it began low, there was just that one dip. After that dip, it doubled pretty much on time. That's not what's happening with me.

November 12th, 2010, 4:58 pm #4

I am so sorry this is happening. You are such a great mom and such a wonderful, smart woman...-

November 12th, 2010, 5:06 pm #5

Wed. 484, p4 50
Today 553, p4 20

I've looked over Ariadne's betas, and really, although it began low, there was just that one dip. After that dip, it doubled pretty much on time. That's not what's happening with me.
I'm so sorry! I was really hoping for a bigger number. Don't stop your meds though please. Not until it is truly over. Please know I am thinking of you. ((hugs)) Again I'm so sorry this isn't working the way it should be.

ks
Last edited by ks1415 on November 12th, 2010, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vianna
Vianna

November 12th, 2010, 6:00 pm #6

So so sorry, kekona that this is happening.
(I agree with ks though to stay on your meds until things are absolutely definitive.)

jittyuk
jittyuk

November 12th, 2010, 8:15 pm #7

n/t

Carolina
Carolina

November 12th, 2010, 8:35 pm #8

Wed. 484, p4 50
Today 553, p4 20

Oh, K, my heart is just breaking for you. I'm sorry. Sorry you're going through this miserable uncertainty--it so wrenching to be hopeful, not hopeful, hopeful again, not hopeful. I so wish you had gotten better news.

Just curious, have you done the immune testing?
xo C

November 12th, 2010, 8:56 pm #9

Wed. 484, p4 50
Today 553, p4 20

hugs and I really hope this turns out okay.

November 12th, 2010, 11:19 pm #10

Oh, K, my heart is just breaking for you. I'm sorry. Sorry you're going through this miserable uncertainty--it so wrenching to be hopeful, not hopeful, hopeful again, not hopeful. I so wish you had gotten better news.

Just curious, have you done the immune testing?
xo C
x
Last edited by Kekona on August 21st, 2016, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.