Two blasts on board

Two blasts on board

August 16th, 2011, 2:25 pm #1

Well I transferred the two that made it to blast. One other made it to morula stage but not hopeful that will develop further. The others stopped developing.

Here's hoping it works this time.

Thanks for the support ladies.

August 16th, 2011, 2:52 pm #2

I'm sure you must be very relieved. When I got my frosties in Zlin, on tx day, I only had 3 gr 1 blasts, and I was sweating bullets as I really did not want to tx 3, but freezing one is really not that worth it, especially for North American patients. Anyway, the embryologist offered to culture the remaining embies as she felt one or two might still be developing. The next day another had reached blast, so I froze 2 gr 1's. Thank heaven I didn't tx 3 as they were obviously good embies, but you can see that even when you get frosties, it's not the extravagant quantities you get at U.S. clinics.

Sending sticky vibes and baby dust to the Emerald Isle!

Maggie (in VA)

August 16th, 2011, 3:37 pm #3

Well I transferred the two that made it to blast. One other made it to morula stage but not hopeful that will develop further. The others stopped developing.

Glad to hear you've made it this far, and that you had two to transfer! I'll be waiting along with you for the next two weeks...thinking great thoughts for you.

Melissa

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 16th, 2011, 4:48 pm #4

hoping your second try works for you. I'm 16 weeks along after my second fresh transfer

August 16th, 2011, 6:04 pm #5

So happy your fab 5 gave you a couple of nice blasts!

August 16th, 2011, 6:22 pm #6

Sending all +++++ thoughts your way!!

xoxo, Tracy

August 16th, 2011, 7:17 pm #7

Fingers are crossed for your success!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 16th, 2011, 11:48 pm #8

I hope you have so more good news to share in 2 weeks!

August 17th, 2011, 12:51 am #9

Will be watching for positive beta news soon.

August 17th, 2011, 4:16 am #10

2 blasts! I can't wait to hear your beta. I have such a great feeling about your cycle!