Turning four shortly enjoy

Turning four shortly enjoy

November 15th, 2014, 5:50 am #1

Here is our little chappie today. An early birthday bc he is having tonsils out close to his birthday. I only thought this morning that the pain of my journey has left me it really has. God bless you all. As always thanks for always being there!

Last edited by perthkittyk on November 15th, 2014, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 15th, 2014, 4:57 pm #2

He's just adorable!!! So happy to hear that IF pain has gone away

November 15th, 2014, 6:14 pm #3

Here is our little chappie today. An early birthday bc he is having tonsils out close to his birthday. I only thought this morning that the pain of my journey has left me it really has. God bless you all. As always thanks for always being there!

Happy Birthday!!!

November 16th, 2014, 1:45 am #4

He's so big. And so cute. Thanks for posting.

November 16th, 2014, 4:03 am #5

We are so far beyond where we were when we first "met" on the boards. Amazing! R is beautiful. They are boys now, not babies, not dreamed of pgs. Even now, I'm amazed & not a day passes that I don't realize the miracle. Even the h@rd d@ys. Congrats on your lovely son. 4 years. Wow!!!!
Last edited by ariadne2 on November 18th, 2014, 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 16th, 2014, 1:47 pm #6

Growing so fast ! Quite the young man now, not a toddler or tiny boy

Congrats to you on 4 years of fab parenting

Al

November 17th, 2014, 3:20 am #7

Happy birthday to your little man. He's a cutie! I can feel the happiness in your post. So wonderful!

November 17th, 2014, 4:29 am #8

Happy birthday to your beautiful little man! He has grown so much!

P

November 17th, 2014, 3:05 pm #9

He's such a cutie! nt

November 17th, 2014, 4:37 pm #10

BTW, over the weekend, my Bobby started to insist on being called "Robert." Wonder what's up with that? Maggie (in VA)