Transferred two yesterday

Transferred two yesterday

November 8th, 2011, 12:07 pm #1

Hi ladies
Well I am pleased to say that the embies continued to develop well and I transferred two blasts yesterday, one of which was expanding. Transfer went smoothly.
I'll find out later if any of the others make it to freeze. Blood test is not until 21st but I'll home test well before that. I hope this is the cycle for me.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

November 8th, 2011, 12:22 pm #2

I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!

November 8th, 2011, 1:49 pm #3

Hi ladies
Well I am pleased to say that the embies continued to develop well and I transferred two blasts yesterday, one of which was expanding. Transfer went smoothly.
I'll find out later if any of the others make it to freeze. Blood test is not until 21st but I'll home test well before that. I hope this is the cycle for me.
Awesome! So much luck coming your way!!!

November 8th, 2011, 3:38 pm #4

Hi ladies
Wishing you great luck this time, Aoife! Let us know how it goes. *Don't drive yourself too crazy with those pee sticks!* Take care, Maggie (in VA)

November 8th, 2011, 4:10 pm #5

Hi ladies
Fingers crossed! n/t

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

November 8th, 2011, 6:37 pm #6

Hi ladies
Best of luck to you! nt

Tracy
Tracy

November 8th, 2011, 8:07 pm #7

Hi ladies
Sounds like you have a really good shot! I've got everything crossed for you!

xoxo, Tracy

thesameboat
thesameboat

November 8th, 2011, 8:39 pm #8

Hi ladies
I am hoping for you!

Maggie
Maggie

November 8th, 2011, 9:46 pm #9

Hi ladies
Good Luck!!!!!!

November 8th, 2011, 10:27 pm #10

Hi ladies
Sounds great! Good Luck!