Transfer update...sticky vibes needed!!

Transfer update...sticky vibes needed!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 14th, 2011, 9:20 pm #1

Today we transferred one eight cell grade A with good symmetry. Please pray and send sticky vibes! We have one eight cell grade A or B with fair symmetry to freeze and there is one four cell grade B with fair symmetry that they will freeze if it divides today.

keifel
keifel

January 14th, 2011, 10:48 pm #2

Yes, you are! Sending you sticky vibes!

January 14th, 2011, 11:51 pm #3

Today we transferred one eight cell grade A with good symmetry. Please pray and send sticky vibes! We have one eight cell grade A or B with fair symmetry to freeze and there is one four cell grade B with fair symmetry that they will freeze if it divides today.
Sending up prayers

January 15th, 2011, 12:48 am #4

stick stick stick!!!

Bharani
Bharani

January 15th, 2011, 2:22 am #5

I have been thinking about you. Positive vibes!! Keep us the update.

January 15th, 2011, 3:18 am #6

Here's to hoping your 2ww goes super quick. Tons of sticky vibes coming your way.

E&H
E&H

January 15th, 2011, 7:13 am #7

Hope that little one snuggles in nicely. Will keep looking for your update in 2 weeks - Oh the h@ll of the 2ww.

January 15th, 2011, 9:38 am #8

Your little bean sounds terrific. Do you mind if I ask about your clinic? I think SET is still pretty new here.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 15th, 2011, 12:56 pm #9

When cycling with my own eggs (42 y/o) they were willing to put three or four back in if available ( I never made it that far) but with DE they had a 65% live birth rate in 2009 with SET. We went to the DE consult and dh and I were going to insist on the transfer of two embryos b/c we can only afford one cycle and wanted to maximize our chances of pregnancy and live birth. RE showed us their statistics for SET vs. two embryo transfer with DE. The success rate only increased 2 % with the transfer of two embryos but of the transfers with two embryos 49 % of them resulted in twin pregnancies. We were not opposed to twins but after a frank discussion with the MD of the risks of twin pregnancy especially preterm labor ( and the fact that my mother had preterm labor with three of six pregnancies and had to bury one baby) we opted for SET if the grade was good and fragmentation A. MD also had a story about a DE couple that had a long battle with IF, consented to the transfer of two good grade embryos and got pregnant with twins. Unfortunately she went into labor around 21 weeks and lost both babies. If the embryos had been poorer quality we would have put two back in. If you want more info you can email me at car67 at charter.net.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 15th, 2011, 1:06 pm #10

You ladies are the best! I will keep you posted.