Transfer Today

Transfer Today

Heather
Heather

August 9th, 2011, 11:43 pm #1

Well I had transfer today. Transferred 2 five day blasts which they graded at BBB for both of them. I am not quite sure what that means, but my RE said they were good. Now the 2ww. I swear this whole thing is a waiting game. I truly am tired of waiting as I am sure so many of us are. Praying that 4th cycle is a charm!! This donor has good history with 4 BFP with multiples. Come on BFP!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 9th, 2011, 11:56 pm #2

Hope the end of the 2 WW brings you a BFP!

August 10th, 2011, 12:51 am #3

Well I had transfer today. Transferred 2 five day blasts which they graded at BBB for both of them. I am not quite sure what that means, but my RE said they were good. Now the 2ww. I swear this whole thing is a waiting game. I truly am tired of waiting as I am sure so many of us are. Praying that 4th cycle is a charm!! This donor has good history with 4 BFP with multiples. Come on BFP!!
Good Luck to you. Get lots of sleep and water because this is arduous and stressful, this waiting. Good Luck.

Zaytune
Zaytune

August 10th, 2011, 1:28 am #4

Good Luck Heather . nt.

August 10th, 2011, 2:51 am #5

My RE told my husband and I that in his book he considered grade B embies every bit as good as grade A because they get women pregnant just as often. Statistically the difference is negligible, according to him. Sounds like a wonderful, wonderful day! Here's wishing you a lovely, relaxing 2WW. You are definitel PUPO.

August 10th, 2011, 11:14 am #6

Wishing you a speedy 2ww. Hugs and prayers to you. BFP all the way.....

August 10th, 2011, 12:07 pm #7

I hope this is it for you!

Pict
Pict

August 10th, 2011, 3:17 pm #8

Best of luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

August 11th, 2011, 9:13 pm #9

Good luck Heather (n/t)