transfer complete!

transfer complete!

wt
wt

February 19th, 2011, 5:18 pm #1

Everything went very smoothly. I only transferred one but the embryo was perfect! and they froze 5. I want to thank everyone again for your help making the decision of one vs. two. I counted up all your responses and it looks like in a lot of cases, you got out exactly as many as you put in. I'm hoping that will be the case for me as well. But if it doesn't, I found out that FET's only cost about $1,300 here and I decided it was worth risking the BFN. I just think that if I had twins, I wouldn't be able to give my older daughter anywhere near the amount of attention that I'd like to. So, now I'm in bed, not because I think it makes any difference, but because when else whenI get the chance? Wish me luck!!

keifel
keifel

February 19th, 2011, 7:29 pm #2

you're PUPO!

February 19th, 2011, 7:58 pm #3

Everything went very smoothly. I only transferred one but the embryo was perfect! and they froze 5. I want to thank everyone again for your help making the decision of one vs. two. I counted up all your responses and it looks like in a lot of cases, you got out exactly as many as you put in. I'm hoping that will be the case for me as well. But if it doesn't, I found out that FET's only cost about $1,300 here and I decided it was worth risking the BFN. I just think that if I had twins, I wouldn't be able to give my older daughter anywhere near the amount of attention that I'd like to. So, now I'm in bed, not because I think it makes any difference, but because when else whenI get the chance? Wish me luck!!
and I am among those who hoping for a quick 2ww and a BFP.

We need some more great news around here, so we're looking forward to hearing your updates!

Lu
Lu

February 19th, 2011, 8:42 pm #4

WT-
Sounds like things went perfectly! It sounds like you made the perfect decision for yourself and I have a really good feeling going on for you!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed and I hope your 2ww goes quickly!

Lu

February 19th, 2011, 8:43 pm #5

good luck! nt

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 19th, 2011, 8:57 pm #6

sticky vibes being sent to you!! Enjoy your R&R.

bethphx
bethphx

February 19th, 2011, 9:45 pm #7

We will transfer only one also next month....hope you get a BFP!

Orchid
Orchid

February 20th, 2011, 12:12 am #8

Here's hoping!!!

Calm
Calm

February 20th, 2011, 12:49 am #9

...you went through a super process to get to the right decision! So happy for you and the little "dude" you are now carrying around. BEST WISHES for a speedy 2ww filled with happy thoughts, busy days and a super outcome at the end. We are cheering for you!

Mal
Mal

February 20th, 2011, 12:51 am #10

Fairly new here and have everything crossed for you!
Hoping for a quick 2ww and BFP!
Mal