Today is my bday

Today is my bday

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

May 16th, 2012, 8:02 pm #1

Today I am forty two. I turned to DE when I was still 40 and most people on the over 40 board told me that I still have time and good eggs. Now 2 more years have gone by and no good eggs have popped out and lots of heartache along the way w/ OE m/c's and DE m/c. I am suprisingly in a very good place lately. I am doing P90X (my version by exercising every other day) and eating a clean diet.

I will try w/ our 2 remaining frosties in July or Aug.

I took today off and had a spa day (awesome) and then tonight I have a wine and painting party. I am so looking forward to it.

FB

May 16th, 2012, 8:09 pm #2

Wishing you a very happy birthday today, I love it that you are spoiling yourself since it will be your last without a baby! Best of luck to you in the summer when you cycle

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 16th, 2012, 9:01 pm #3

Today I am forty two. I turned to DE when I was still 40 and most people on the over 40 board told me that I still have time and good eggs. Now 2 more years have gone by and no good eggs have popped out and lots of heartache along the way w/ OE m/c's and DE m/c. I am suprisingly in a very good place lately. I am doing P90X (my version by exercising every other day) and eating a clean diet.

I took today off and had a spa day (awesome) and then tonight I have a wine and painting party. I am so looking forward to it.

FB
Hi FB,

Sorry that it has been a rocky two years. I'm going to hope that with a new year...brand new energy follows you and that you obtain your heart's desires!! Happy Birthday!!

May 16th, 2012, 9:04 pm #4

FB
happy birthday!

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

May 16th, 2012, 9:15 pm #5

FB
Sounds like you are doing well. May you receive many blessings in the coming year!

May 16th, 2012, 9:23 pm #6

FB
And I like your attitude about moving forward.

May 17th, 2012, 1:40 am #7

FB
I'm close behind, will be 42 in July but I've been trying with DE since right before turning 39 after starting IVF with my own eggs at age 36.

Also like you I started working out and eating right. I lost 35 lbs over about a year and a half. The day before my transfer on April 9th my BMI finally reached the "normal" range - mine was 24.9 - the very top of normal! This is an accomplishment as it was once 31 = "obese".

Continue taking care of yourself and hopefully one day in the future you will be healthy AND pregnant! Best to you.

May 17th, 2012, 2:00 am #8

FB
May this year be your year of wishes fufilled. Hoping the best for you!

May 17th, 2012, 2:58 am #9

FB
I am so glad to hear you are having a wonderful birthday and I continue to be inspired by your positive attitude.

May 17th, 2012, 4:17 am #10

FB
Hi fb, hey happy birthday to you. Sounds like you have had a lovely day, best and may all your dreams some true this coming year! Thk