to all who posted your low beta successes and positive thoughts

to all who posted your low beta successes and positive thoughts

March 17th, 2011, 1:19 am #1

Thank you for the encouragement!

I'm cautiously optimistic for my beta tomorrow am. I will post results as soon as I can. Hopefully they won't make me wait all day!

I have an increased sense of smell and the need for naps (though, no caffeine).... positive symptoms, right?

The evil pee stick remained the same this am with the very faintest second line... was hoping it would be darker.

I can't thank you wonderful ladies enough for the great reassuring stories and positive thoughts; this dreadful IF roller coaster ride never ends, does it?

March 17th, 2011, 3:55 am #2

Truly, truly positive thoughts. Go and rise, beta!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17th, 2011, 4:02 am #3

I'm cautiously optimistic for my beta tomorrow am. I will post results as soon as I can. Hopefully they won't make me wait all day!

I have an increased sense of smell and the need for naps (though, no caffeine).... positive symptoms, right?

The evil pee stick remained the same this am with the very faintest second line... was hoping it would be darker.

I can't thank you wonderful ladies enough for the great reassuring stories and positive thoughts; this dreadful IF roller coaster ride never ends, does it?
++++++++++++++++ doubling vibes your way!! I'll be looking for your update tomorrow!

xoxo, Tracy

March 17th, 2011, 8:19 am #4

I don't know if it makes a difference for most women but I insisted on having mine checked. I had REALLY low progesterone on transfer day so was on full doses of PIO, AND Crinone vaginal gel AND Utrogest oral pills. Knocked me on my buttocks but was necessary.

I've always wondered if it was that low on my first bfp, too, and if that made the numbers low or something.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 17th, 2011, 10:59 am #5

agree - get them checked - better safe than sorry and wondering (n/t)

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 17th, 2011, 11:30 am #6

Good luck today!!! nt

ks
ks

March 17th, 2011, 11:37 am #7

Here's hoping you get a fantastic strong second # today!

All my best!

ks

March 17th, 2011, 3:05 pm #8

doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling doubling!

Lu
Lu

March 17th, 2011, 3:15 pm #9

Good luck from me too! (n/t)

New2011
New2011

March 17th, 2011, 4:43 pm #10

Good luck to you today. Waiting to hear your news....