tired of waiting the one

tired of waiting the one

Bharani
Bharani

November 4th, 2010, 12:47 am #1

Hello dear friend;

The one I requested if she can donate didn't respond. Now it is almost a month. I saw this donors but totally out of my boundaries in skin colour and eye colour. One is cycling now and I am next. she is 22 yrs old and has twins in her family. the other one is 26 yrs and never donate before. Which one will choose, but both aren't the one I would have taken if I would have gotten my preference in skin tone... I didn't share with dh, but honestly I want to start this thing. and I believe what he is looking it is difficult to find. Except in some clinics in Washington area, but again he doesn't want to be seen by people when we are going in or out. Sorry for bluffing. I will explain if it is needed.
Thanks

LizLA
LizLA

November 4th, 2010, 1:56 am #2

But my 2 bio kids have different skin color then mine, one son is more pink and my DD is more yellow.
Also my cousin and her DH are both have dark skin(caucas)and eyes but her DD is very light and blue eyes.

Just keep you eyes on the prize and GL>

Bharani
Bharani

November 4th, 2010, 2:30 am #3

from the two which one would you choose. Which one do you think might give me good number of eggs looking at there ages....etc

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 4th, 2010, 3:08 am #4

Hello dear friend;

The one I requested if she can donate didn't respond. Now it is almost a month. I saw this donors but totally out of my boundaries in skin colour and eye colour. One is cycling now and I am next. she is 22 yrs old and has twins in her family. the other one is 26 yrs and never donate before. Which one will choose, but both aren't the one I would have taken if I would have gotten my preference in skin tone... I didn't share with dh, but honestly I want to start this thing. and I believe what he is looking it is difficult to find. Except in some clinics in Washington area, but again he doesn't want to be seen by people when we are going in or out. Sorry for bluffing. I will explain if it is needed.
Thanks
final choice.

I would never go with not proven donor.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 4th, 2010, 5:57 am #5

Hello dear friend;

Thanks
Of course he doesn't want to run into anyone he knows at a fertility clinic, it has happened to me before! But if he really likes a donor match at a clinic for your ethnicity, DH can always have a frozen semen sample shipped so he never has to appear in person. Or ask the clinic for extra privacy measures (back door) and wear big sunglasses

My DH never ever goes to the clinic with me (we use frozen sperm and I bring consent forms signed by him stating that he cannot be there). If someone actually recognized me alone, they wouldn't know if I was doing DE or IUI or whatever anyway.

You really may find better ethnic matches in an urban cosmopolitan setting, larger pool of people from different backgrounds.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 5th, 2010, 7:30 pm #6

Hello dear friend;

Thanks
your DH. Everytime I go to see my RE my heart rate goes up. I get so nervous I will meet somebody I know.