This is not a good post so read at your discretion

This is not a good post so read at your discretion

October 31st, 2014, 11:41 pm #1

I don't want your sympathy or your I'm sorry. It did not work out for me yet AGAIN and this time I was 16 wks and great HB at 13 wks and nothing at 16 wks. I am leaving and will probably not come back even though we have 6 frozen embryos. My OE kids are now 10 and 6 and I have been trying since they were 4 and 11 months. I GIVE TOTALLY UP.......... I feel like a loser that will NEVER succeed. I wish we could afford a surrogate....
Last edited by futurebeauty on November 1st, 2014, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 31st, 2014, 11:48 pm #2

I sent you a pm. There are no words for this. This is just awful.

De2

November 1st, 2014, 1:44 am #3

I don't want your sympathy or your I'm sorry. It did not work out for me yet AGAIN and this time I was 16 wks and great HB at 13 wks and nothing at 16 wks. I am leaving and will probably not come back even though we have 6 frozen embryos. My OE kids are now 10 and 6 and I have been trying since they were 4 and 11 months. I GIVE TOTALLY UP.......... I feel like a loser that will NEVER succeed. I wish we could afford a surrogate....

I know you don't want to hear "I'm sorry" so I won't say it; but I will be thinking about you.

I also lost my last DE IVF baby at 16 weeks, and to be honest, I wonder if my current pregnancy will "stick" and sometimes have my doubts.

November 1st, 2014, 4:42 am #4

Hard to not say the words but you're asking we don't, so I won't. But I'm going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers anyway. sigh....

November 1st, 2014, 5:19 am #5

I was so hopeful (as I'm sure you and your family were) for this one to stick for you. It just simply sucks.

November 1st, 2014, 7:17 am #6

So many things in life are horribly, horribly unfair. TTC is definitely at the top of the list for me. I know there are no words that can possibly make it better. You have lost your child. There is no 'better.' But I hope you can find comfort with your family and friends and I wish you well.

November 1st, 2014, 12:43 pm #7

that that happens to anyone. No-one should have to go through that.

I wish the $ for you for a surrogate too.....and hope that somehow that finds it's way to you

Al

November 1st, 2014, 12:47 pm #8

You are not a loser. You have had incredibly bad luck. I can only send you {{{hugs}}} and thoughts and prayers for consolation. You've been through more than any woman should, and late losses are surely the most emotionally wretched. Please take care of yourself and do whatever you need to do to find peace. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

November 1st, 2014, 1:48 pm #9

I know you don't want sympathy, but you are in my prayers. As Maggie said, I hope you can take care of yourself.

November 1st, 2014, 5:24 pm #10

I can feel how raw you are right now-- it's absolutely awful to get that far and have it taken away. You are NOT a loser. You know that-- I think it's just hard to find another way to express the anger at your body for failing at something that others seem to do so easily. I have felt this too, and I have said similar things to myself many times, and frankly, still do pretty regularly. It's hard to separate these things, but you are not your uterus, immune system. or whatever may be causing these losses. Some of us hit the biological / genetic jackpot with reproduction, and some just don't. It sucks to be on the losing end of that bargain-- so badly that I don't think anyone who hasn't been there in one way or another really understands.

Please post again and whenever you feel the need. You need some time to process. I hear you on the financial limitations. It hurts to have money as the functional stopping point. You have some time to think about options / what you are comfortable with. Please know that I will be thinking of you and sending many hugs to you and your family. If you have already told the kids, I know that will be extra rough. Please be good to yourself and remember that you are not a failure.
Last edited by sophie6 on November 1st, 2014, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.