thinking of barwako

thinking of barwako

February 14th, 2011, 4:23 am #1

wondering if she is still on our boards. What a tough journey it has been for her. she is in my thoughts tonight. and my prayers.

February 14th, 2011, 12:27 pm #2

Hope you're OK.

Bharani
Bharani

February 14th, 2011, 11:58 pm #3

wondering if she is still on our boards. What a tough journey it has been for her. she is in my thoughts tonight. and my prayers.
I am very down. I posted Friday to E&H, and I felt bad to post here and even to share with dh.
Friday noon, I got phone call from my nurse asking me if dh can go to them immediately like in at that time. I said it is impossible even by flight is hours and your place doesn't have close airport. Anyway, the donor took the hcg shot by mistake while she wanted to take the cetrotide. So when she went Friday they saw that.
I just came back from my doctor and I asked him for provera. My RE said we will start when she gets her period. Thank you, I felt embraced to post alot of negative. thanks again

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 15th, 2011, 12:55 am #4

after all you've been through I can't believe it.

How did they realize the donor had taken HCG instead of cetrotide?

February 15th, 2011, 2:20 am #5

I am very down. I posted Friday to E&H, and I felt bad to post here and even to share with dh.
Friday noon, I got phone call from my nurse asking me if dh can go to them immediately like in at that time. I said it is impossible even by flight is hours and your place doesn't have close airport. Anyway, the donor took the hcg shot by mistake while she wanted to take the cetrotide. So when she went Friday they saw that.
I just came back from my doctor and I asked him for provera. My RE said we will start when she gets her period. Thank you, I felt embraced to post alot of negative. thanks again
I feel so sorry for you...did they freeze the eggs or what did they do? I cant believe the donor did that. But we are all human eh>?
keeping you in my thoughts

Bharani
Bharani

February 15th, 2011, 2:44 am #6

after all you've been through I can't believe it.

How did they realize the donor had taken HCG instead of cetrotide?
was her last u/s and b/w, and I was ER to be on monday, meaning today. So when they did the u/s and maybe she told them. I was told to bring dh immediately. And I said we can't. Dh is leaving his stuff in case in the future the same thing happen.

Bharani
Bharani

February 15th, 2011, 2:47 am #7

I feel so sorry for you...did they freeze the eggs or what did they do? I cant believe the donor did that. But we are all human eh>?
keeping you in my thoughts
they did with the egg. The re said we will do in 2 weeks. I didn't ask what they intend to do it. I know we are human and it is her first time. I worry if it will happen again, the tension I will have when I start to cycle.
Thanks

February 15th, 2011, 3:18 am #8

don't give up honey. we have seen the miracles that can happen when we try, try try again.
you are in my thoughts. And picture yourself surrounded by loving women of these boards if you ever feel alone. For we are with you.

February 15th, 2011, 4:27 am #9

was her last u/s and b/w, and I was ER to be on monday, meaning today. So when they did the u/s and maybe she told them. I was told to bring dh immediately. And I said we can't. Dh is leaving his stuff in case in the future the same thing happen.
You need to make sure that this time she isn't given the hcg shot until it is required. I never allow donors to take HCG shots home with them. I keep all of them and go to their house and inject them. That way no mistakes!!!!!

February 16th, 2011, 12:30 am #10

Gosh, you've had a tough time of it!

How the heck did she do something so stupid? I mean, the vials look completely different! (at least they did at my clinic). (Sorry, I'm not in a very gracious mood right now I guess.)

Hoping you'll have better luck SOON!

~Maya