Switched to "Ready-to-Go Donor" and THANKS!

Switched to "Ready-to-Go Donor" and THANKS!

ALM
ALM

May 6th, 2011, 11:16 pm #1

First, THANKS to the Ladies below (and I'll post there in a bit) regarding the Czech Republic Cycles. I may end up needing that info so will keep it stored in a safe place. THANKS FOR THE DETAILS!

Second, I found out from the DE Coordinator at my clinic that another donor had been selected and was ready to go. I checked her out and she actually is very cute and looks similar to me. I switched over to her today and will start BCP's and get going as soon as AF comes. That may be as early as this Monday! . SO.....things are moving.

Oddly, the nurse that I usually deal with seems VERY annoyed with me for being vigilent (and always nice) and finding out about this new option from the DE Coordinator who is in another office. Actually, this nurse hadn't returned either of my emails to her asking additional ?'s about the original donor I'd chosen and timing, etc.. Hmmmmm. Whatever!

Onward!!

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 6th, 2011, 11:58 pm #2

so glad to see you get going. It's wonderful!!!

ALM
ALM

May 7th, 2011, 12:48 am #3

your pg is going well!

May 7th, 2011, 1:52 am #4

First, THANKS to the Ladies below (and I'll post there in a bit) regarding the Czech Republic Cycles. I may end up needing that info so will keep it stored in a safe place. THANKS FOR THE DETAILS!

Second, I found out from the DE Coordinator at my clinic that another donor had been selected and was ready to go. I checked her out and she actually is very cute and looks similar to me. I switched over to her today and will start BCP's and get going as soon as AF comes. That may be as early as this Monday! . SO.....things are moving.

Oddly, the nurse that I usually deal with seems VERY annoyed with me for being vigilent (and always nice) and finding out about this new option from the DE Coordinator who is in another office. Actually, this nurse hadn't returned either of my emails to her asking additional ?'s about the original donor I'd chosen and timing, etc.. Hmmmmm. Whatever!

Onward!!
Love to see things work out for you. I hate it when nurses get huffy when your on top of your game. Best of luck with the cycle.

May 7th, 2011, 11:48 am #5

Onward!!
Exciting!! Best of luck!! nt

K
K

May 7th, 2011, 1:16 pm #6

Onward!!
AF started yesterday, I start BCP tomorrow, Sunday, and donor should be starting AF any day! Woo hoo! Gotta tell you, I'm a nervous wreck!!!! Good luck!

K
K

May 7th, 2011, 1:23 pm #7

Do you want me to ask DE coordinator about the meds? If not I'm going to give them to the clinic near me and they'll dispense them to someone who needs them. Thanks!!
I'm so excited/nervous to start!

ALM
ALM

May 7th, 2011, 6:38 pm #8

Onward!!
I am ready to just have this work. I'm getting too old for this stuff! Onward....

ALM
ALM

May 7th, 2011, 6:40 pm #9

Do you want me to ask DE coordinator about the meds? If not I'm going to give them to the clinic near me and they'll dispense them to someone who needs them. Thanks!!
I'm so excited/nervous to start!
about that with all of this due diligence I've been doing. Yes, that would be great. I'm going to make up an email for this stuff later tonight and I'll post it to you so that we can communicate. I don't mind you knowing who I am, but we don't know who might be reading these boards.....just a tad paranoid about it.

I'm excited for us all!

May 7th, 2011, 7:39 pm #10

Onward!!
Wishing you all the best with your DE cycle.