SwaddleMe wraps are great!

SwaddleMe wraps are great!

April 11th, 2012, 9:24 pm #1

Ok for all the upcoming mommies, go get a SwaddleMe infant wrap. These things are great and the babies look so darn cute in them! I've never been good at swaddling babies with receiving blankets but these things make it easy. And they only cost like $13.00. My baby boy loves them

April 11th, 2012, 9:48 pm #2

Loved them!

April 12th, 2012, 1:22 am #3

Ok for all the upcoming mommies, go get a SwaddleMe infant wrap. These things are great and the babies look so darn cute in them! I've never been good at swaddling babies with receiving blankets but these things make it easy. And they only cost like $13.00. My baby boy loves them

Our little girl has been swaddled in them every day! We actually double swaddle her. Once with Aiden and Anais muslin and then the Swaddle me around it all. Keeps her warm and in 'a cloud' with all the muslin fluff. I had to graduate to the size large recently...love this product.
Raindrops how is little boy?? I hope you are getting hours of snuggling!

April 12th, 2012, 10:34 pm #4

Baby Boy is great And yes we get lots of snuggle time. He slept on my chest last night while we watched a movie. Now I gotta figure out how to post a picture of him.