Summer/Elizabeth...

Summer/Elizabeth...

February 29th, 2012, 5:12 pm #1

my heart and prayers are with you. I know how difficult this can be...okay...that is an understatement. There are no words, except that I am here for you, as are the other women of this board and yet, even that is not good enough...I know... I am sending huge hugs to you and praying for a miracle for you. My heart aches for you...I am so very sorry.

February 29th, 2012, 7:16 pm #2

Love and prayers to you, Summer, and to you, Kacee. I pray for miracles and mercy, for all of us.

February 29th, 2012, 8:57 pm #3

thinking about both of you as well. I haven't had a chance to post very much lately, but I have been wondering how you two are doing.

Hugs and prayers to all of you.

February 29th, 2012, 9:35 pm #4

Thinking of you, too, my dear. We are all holding hands today.

February 29th, 2012, 9:49 pm #5

my heart and prayers are with you. I know how difficult this can be...okay...that is an understatement. There are no words, except that I am here for you, as are the other women of this board and yet, even that is not good enough...I know... I am sending huge hugs to you and praying for a miracle for you. My heart aches for you...I am so very sorry.
Thank you so much ladies for continuing to think about me, pray for me, & for continuing to reach out to me. You have all been so kind and loving.

Kacee, thank u so much for reaching out as well. I am familiar with your history and i am so very sorry that u lost your little ones. I don't even know how you were able to pick yourself up. I admire you, I really do.

Elizabeth

February 29th, 2012, 10:02 pm #6

I am praying for you .

February 29th, 2012, 11:42 pm #7

Elizabeth, I haven't had a chance to be online very much lately, but have just tried to catch up with your story. I am so heartsick for you and am deeply sorry that you are having to endure this. I know (unfortunately from experience) what a tremendous and overwhelmingly emotional time this is for you. No one should have to go through what you are going through. I am going to be praying a multitude of prayers that somehow, someway, God will send you a miracle and help you protect your babies until they can safely be delivered. I am just so sorry and wish there was something I could do to help you. I will be holding you and your son & daughter close at heart and in prayer. XO LTB

March 1st, 2012, 12:06 am #8

Thank you so much ladies for continuing to think about me, pray for me, & for continuing to reach out to me. You have all been so kind and loving.

Kacee, thank u so much for reaching out as well. I am familiar with your history and i am so very sorry that u lost your little ones. I don't even know how you were able to pick yourself up. I admire you, I really do.

Elizabeth
and praying you and your precious babies are able to hold on a little longer.

March 1st, 2012, 1:24 am #9

Elizabeth
I do wish we could be there in person, but virtual hugs will have to do for now. I hope you're feeling our love and support.

March 1st, 2012, 2:21 am #10

in my thoughts and prayers. summer i pray that they can keep those babies in for longer. praying for miracles.