strange message from Farmacia Cerati today -- anybody else?

strange message from Farmacia Cerati today -- anybody else?

Kekona
Kekona

December 1st, 2010, 12:50 pm #1

WTF? This really shakes me up. Their prices have always been the best, most products 1/10 of the US prices.

To all our customers,

I need to inform you that due to a company change after the month of December, 2010 we will no longer be processing and shipping private orders. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this will cause you, but I wanted to let you know in time. So, if you need to order anything else please do so as very soon as possible. Thank you.

Sincerely,

December 1st, 2010, 3:07 pm #2

A couple of months back, I got the message below from inhousepharmacy.com. I posted this to the pink board as their Web site was inaccessible with that URL, and I know a lot of women order their domperidone from them. Anyway, I wonder if this LegitScript program has essentially harassed the company you're using out of business. That is the intent of it.

Take care,

Maggie (in VA)

Dear Customer

You may be aware that hundreds of online pharmacies have recently been shut down by LegitScript.com's program to ban online pharmacies outside the United States. We are now being targeted by LegitScript and as of now InhousePharmacy.com is no longer able to supply products into the United States.

You can now purchase as normal from our new site www.inhousepharmacy.biz (note
the ".biz" instead of .com). We are the same people with the same products,
prices and service you have always enjoyed.

The good news is we have a 10% off all products as an opening special for all of October

www.InhousePharmacy.biz

800-868-9064 (same phone number)

Kekona
Kekona

December 1st, 2010, 4:27 pm #3

is Inhouse doing business with US customers with the new .biz or are they completely out?

I actually called FC. First she said that they were only going to be wholesale. Then she said they were still doing business with European customers b/c they were having difficulty shipping to the US, and if I knew someone in Europe, perhaps they could help.

December 1st, 2010, 5:07 pm #4

Actually, I placed an order the day before they got chased off their URL. But I got it anyway. I called the customer support at the number at their new Web site, and she confirmed that my order should be shipped. Maggie (in VA)

December 1st, 2010, 11:03 pm #5

WTF? This really shakes me up. Their prices have always been the best, most products 1/10 of the US prices.

To all our customers,

I need to inform you that due to a company change after the month of December, 2010 we will no longer be processing and shipping private orders. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this will cause you, but I wanted to let you know in time. So, if you need to order anything else please do so as very soon as possible. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hey Kekona.  I get my meds from FC as well.  I did not get an e-mail from them and I recently (about 2 months ago) ordered from them.  Very strange.  I hope my clinic will be able to recommend another international pharmacy if I need more meds. 

Pandora

December 2nd, 2010, 2:13 am #6

nt
Last edited by goldiescholar on December 20th, 2010, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 3rd, 2010, 12:13 am #7

I will send them a note to check it out.  Will let you know what happens.

Pandora

December 4th, 2010, 1:56 am #8

nt
It seems like the pharmacy is still able to send meds to me.  Not sure what might be going on.

Padnora

Kekona
Kekona

December 4th, 2010, 2:30 am #9

What did they say, if you don't mind?

December 4th, 2010, 2:44 am #10

i asked if i could get more prometrium etc throug them if my fet works and i need more to support a pg.  they said as long as the dr sends a prescription that i could get the meds through them.  were you ordering through them without having a prescription??  i have never done that.  my dr in ukraine has always sent a prescription to them and then i have ordered it. 

is it an issue with where you live maybe?  hope you get it figured out quickly.

pandora