still waiting and in total agony

still waiting and in total agony

June 14th, 2012, 5:25 am #1

we are still waiting on seeing if this is going to go or not.
I have been in agony and stress since I last posted. I can't believe it is not a two week wait but a nearly one month wait.
I have looked up on boards every where and the answer is exactly what clinic and everyone is telling me:
It could work, it could not work. They have no idea.
I decided not to read anymore. At this point we could still be waiting all the way up to a ultrasound and we could indeed be crushed at that time.
It could be anything blighted (we had one with our first transfer) or ecoptic or normal or whatever. Honestly, I would be shocked if it works out.

Kindly send good thoughts and prayers for us as we wait out this situation.
I am not checking here too often as my anxiety is so very high right now. But sending prayers and best wishes to everyone.
Last edited by birdy1600 on June 14th, 2012, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 14th, 2012, 5:41 am #2

Sending peaceful thoughts your way ((()))

June 14th, 2012, 10:16 am #3

I have been in agony and stress since I last posted. I can't believe it is not a two week wait but a nearly one month wait.
I have looked up on boards every where and the answer is exactly what clinic and everyone is telling me:
I decided not to read anymore. At this point we could still be waiting all the way up to a ultrasound and we could indeed be crushed at that time.
It could be anything blighted (we had one with our first transfer) or ecoptic or normal or whatever. Honestly, I would be shocked if it works out.

I am not checking here too often as my anxiety is so very high right now. But sending prayers and best wishes to everyone.
I know how hard it is and I hope for the best for you.

June 14th, 2012, 10:17 am #4

coming your way..sorry to hear this is so difficult for you..and I really hope things turn out well for you and your family.

June 14th, 2012, 1:16 pm #5

n/t

June 14th, 2012, 1:43 pm #6

Prayers for you and your family as you go through this trial of life. Peace is what I wish for you and for your anxiety to calm.

Bookerson

TTC since Sept. 2004
High FSH
DE Feb. 2008
My son was born, October 2008!

2nd DE using frozen embroyos. (7/10) It worked! Due date 3/31/11!
Beautiful daughter born, March 2011

June 14th, 2012, 2:57 pm #7

I know it is tough. I have been where you are and it is nerver wracking. I started with low betas which almost doubled and waited two weeks for some answer.....she is now sleeping beside me.

Wishing for good news soon.

June 14th, 2012, 3:22 pm #8

Thinking of you.

June 14th, 2012, 4:14 pm #9

I do hope you get a good outcome from the ultrasound.

Hang in there!

June 14th, 2012, 4:30 pm #10

Not much I can say -- we can offer sympathy and support, but ultimately it's a valley you have to walk through by yourself -- but I certainly wish you the best on your outcome. Take care, Maggie (in VA)