Steph679-is transfer tomorrow?

Steph679-is transfer tomorrow?

March 8th, 2011, 1:01 am #1

Is your transfer tomorrow?  Just wanted to wish you luck.  Please let us know how it goes and how many you decided to put back.  Sounds like your donor was a rock star. 

Pandora

March 8th, 2011, 3:34 am #2

I'm just nervous that a lot of them may not make it to blast and I may not have many to work with if I have to do multiple fet. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally in case this fresh doesnt work. Do you have any frozens left or was that the last three?

Steph

dd 11/09 from frozen eggs
BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
moving on to my first fresh cycle with dd donor in March 2011

March 8th, 2011, 3:45 am #3

Is your transfer tomorrow?  Just wanted to wish you luck.  Please let us know how it goes and how many you decided to put back.  Sounds like your donor was a rock star. 

Pandora
I'll be checking here to see how it goes and sending you positive baby dust thoughts.

keifel
keifel

March 8th, 2011, 4:16 am #4

I'm just nervous that a lot of them may not make it to blast and I may not have many to work with if I have to do multiple fet. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally in case this fresh doesnt work. Do you have any frozens left or was that the last three?

Steph

BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! I hope that it goes smoothly and that you get some frosties!

New2011
New2011

March 8th, 2011, 4:49 am #5

Pandora
Good luck to you. Hope your transfer will go well.
Let us know how it goes.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 8th, 2011, 12:47 pm #6

Steph

BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
Good luck!!

March 8th, 2011, 12:57 pm #7

Pandora
on a successful transfer!

March 8th, 2011, 6:17 pm #8

Pandora
I bet you have some beauties in there! Good luck!

----------------------------

I've got all I'll ever need thanks to the Keeper of the Stars.

wt
wt

March 8th, 2011, 7:02 pm #9

Pandora
good luck, good luck, good luck!!

March 9th, 2011, 12:52 am #10

Steph

BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
Your donor sounds like she did really well for you.  I am betting you will have quite a few frozens left.  I still have five frozens left but I have no idea how good they are since they have now been frozen twice (once at 2pn and then again after being allowed to grow to blast).  It is all so nerve wracking.  I hope today went well and that you got news that you have a little insurance in some frozen embryos.

Pandora