Steph679 how did the retrieval go?

Steph679 how did the retrieval go?

March 4th, 2011, 10:27 pm #1

lots of mature eggs, I hope.

March 5th, 2011, 3:02 am #2

There were 34 follies retrieved yesterday and 25 were mature. All 25 fertilized and as of today 19 of those are at 2pn. The other 6 didnt make it. My dh saw 3 pregnant women at the hotel he was staying in the night before the retrieval so h is thinking that that is a good sign and that I am going to get pregnant since this is the third try.

When is your transfer set for and how many are you planning on putting back? I am pretty sure we will be doing 3 this time though I might could be talked into 2.

Steph

dd 11/09 from frozen eggs
BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
moving on to my first fresh cycle with dd donor in March 2011

keifel
keifel

March 5th, 2011, 11:26 am #3

That's amazing!
We had 10 embies as of day before yesterday... transfer is today. We'll see how many are left. I will be doing a SET unless something unusual happens. I'm hoping for a few frosties.

Is your transfer set yet?

Keep us posted!

ks
ks

March 5th, 2011, 1:23 pm #4

There were 34 follies retrieved yesterday and 25 were mature. All 25 fertilized and as of today 19 of those are at 2pn. The other 6 didnt make it. My dh saw 3 pregnant women at the hotel he was staying in the night before the retrieval so h is thinking that that is a good sign and that I am going to get pregnant since this is the third try.

When is your transfer set for and how many are you planning on putting back? I am pretty sure we will be doing 3 this time though I might could be talked into 2.

Steph

dd 11/09 from frozen eggs
BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
moving on to my first fresh cycle with dd donor in March 2011
What a great ER and Fert! I've got all my fingers crossed they all keep growing a dividing! Keep us posted!

All my best!

ks

ks
ks

March 5th, 2011, 1:24 pm #5

That's amazing!
We had 10 embies as of day before yesterday... transfer is today. We'll see how many are left. I will be doing a SET unless something unusual happens. I'm hoping for a few frosties.

Is your transfer set yet?

Keep us posted!
I hope the transfer is smooth and easy. And may you have some frosties left over for siblings! Wishing you all my best!

ks