Steph679 how did it go?

Steph679 how did it go?

keifel
keifel

March 8th, 2011, 10:00 pm #1

How many did you end up transfering?! I hope that it went smoothly.

Steph679
Steph679

March 9th, 2011, 3:21 am #2

I ended up with 8 fairly good blasts and 11 that they are still "observing". I am not expecting anything worth freezing out of the 11 just based on the donor's prior cycles. The other two recs ended up with about 5 blasts to freeze and positive pregnancies. My clinic uses that different grading system where 11 is the best, then 22, then 33. They also uses letter grades and prefer to transfer C's or D's. So a really good transfer would be a C11 or a D11 next best. When I got pregnant with my dd that is exactly what I transferred. I did the same today but I also added a D22 so I ended up transferring 3 just hoping one will stick this time. My last two bfn I did not have as good embies as these were so we will see.

Did any of your blasts make it to freeze?

wt
wt

March 9th, 2011, 1:58 pm #3

Sending really sticky vibes!! Hopes that you end up with BFP!!

Do you have a preference for twins or singles?

wt
wt

March 9th, 2011, 1:59 pm #4

I ended up with 8 fairly good blasts and 11 that they are still "observing". I am not expecting anything worth freezing out of the 11 just based on the donor's prior cycles. The other two recs ended up with about 5 blasts to freeze and positive pregnancies. My clinic uses that different grading system where 11 is the best, then 22, then 33. They also uses letter grades and prefer to transfer C's or D's. So a really good transfer would be a C11 or a D11 next best. When I got pregnant with my dd that is exactly what I transferred. I did the same today but I also added a D22 so I ended up transferring 3 just hoping one will stick this time. My last two bfn I did not have as good embies as these were so we will see.

Sending really sticky vibes!! Hopes that you end up with BFP!!

Do you have a preference for twins or singles?

March 10th, 2011, 12:47 am #5

Sounds like you got some good embies there.  Fingers crossed for you that one sticks this time.

Pandora

March 10th, 2011, 2:59 am #6

That's a nice big number of frosties!

I'm starting to think about poas... let me know if you hold out!

I ended up with one, yup, just one expanded blast frosty. I'm happy to have a back-up, but I wish there were more!