Some light spotting early this morning...

Some light spotting early this morning...

Kim
Kim

July 8th, 2011, 10:25 pm #1

It was not red/pink and not brown... (TMI)
I called re and they increased my estrogen patch and said to lay around...
Said it could be that my cervix got irritated by the u/s.
I hate this..... I've even had it before and I'm still a nervous wreck! Of course it's the weekend! Everything happens over the weekend!

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 8th, 2011, 11:19 pm #2

Don't know whether you followed my saga last weekend, but I had heavy dark brown spotting, with some light pink mixed in there. I'm glad you got in touch with your RE and didn't have to go the ER route (which threw me into a complete tailspin).

Is your RE open over the weekend, in case you want to go in?

I was advised to sit around as well - and drink lots of water.

Hang in there, hun.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 8th, 2011, 11:40 pm #3

Bottom line...RE said the bleeding was nothing to worry about. The OB we saw today said it was a subchronic hematoma, and not worrisome. Obviously I hace no idea whether this is what is happening with you, but I'm just trying to make the point that as ascary as bleeding is...it is very common. And if your RE is not concerned, enjoy the couch this weekend!

Kim
Kim

July 8th, 2011, 11:41 pm #4

Don't know whether you followed my saga last weekend, but I had heavy dark brown spotting, with some light pink mixed in there. I'm glad you got in touch with your RE and didn't have to go the ER route (which threw me into a complete tailspin).

Is your RE open over the weekend, in case you want to go in?

I was advised to sit around as well - and drink lots of water.

Hang in there, hun.
Thank goodness all was well. The ER is the worse! My RE said if I spot at all again to call them this weekend. They said if it happens I could go in for u/s on Monday to ease my mind. I have an u/s scheduled for Thursday right now... Also they do weekly u/s from 5 weeks on, which I'm thankful for... Just hoping it doesn't happen again.
I'll be relaxing this weekend and drinking lots of water!

July 8th, 2011, 11:54 pm #5

xoxoxox

Kim
Kim

July 9th, 2011, 12:05 am #6

Bottom line...RE said the bleeding was nothing to worry about. The OB we saw today said it was a subchronic hematoma, and not worrisome. Obviously I hace no idea whether this is what is happening with you, but I'm just trying to make the point that as ascary as bleeding is...it is very common. And if your RE is not concerned, enjoy the couch this weekend!
Thank you... I will Definately try!!!! Nt

Anon7
Anon7

July 9th, 2011, 2:01 am #7

It was not red/pink and not brown... (TMI)
I called re and they increased my estrogen patch and said to lay around...
Said it could be that my cervix got irritated by the u/s.
I hate this..... I've even had it before and I'm still a nervous wreck! Of course it's the weekend! Everything happens over the weekend!
to a good number of women as of late. I think you are going to be fine, just rest up this weekend. I know you will. I have to say I'm surprised you don't have twins and am halfway expecting you to come back and say they missed something and that there actually IS another fetal pole, etc. in there!

Anyhow, good luck and I'll be looking for your updates.