So POAS update.. 5dp5dt..EPT digital shows pregnant as well as

So POAS update.. 5dp5dt..EPT digital shows pregnant as well as

K
K

June 23rd, 2011, 3:03 pm #1

FRER , and CVS. Clearblue easy digital showed Not pregnant.. Different levels I know. Last time I tested EPT digital on same day as beta and it showed positive w a beta of 10.1 !! Ugh, 1 more week until beta. I wonder how many hpt's I'll go through?!?! Hope this is all real. Younger eggs should mean real pregnancy is what I keep thinking!

June 23rd, 2011, 5:00 pm #2

Otherwise you are going to drive yourself crazy between now and next week. Well, I know I would in your shoes. Congrats on all the + pee sticks again.

K
K

June 23rd, 2011, 5:13 pm #3

They won't let me!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Nt

Anon7
Anon7

June 23rd, 2011, 5:50 pm #4

FRER , and CVS. Clearblue easy digital showed Not pregnant.. Different levels I know. Last time I tested EPT digital on same day as beta and it showed positive w a beta of 10.1 !! Ugh, 1 more week until beta. I wonder how many hpt's I'll go through?!?! Hope this is all real. Younger eggs should mean real pregnancy is what I keep thinking!
Sounds like you are pg girl - just stick with the ones that say positive! And if you're anything like me, and you appear to be, probably 3-4 per day so anywhere from 21-28. Hee hee! Best to you!

June 23rd, 2011, 6:34 pm #5

though once I got the second beta, I did just one more test maybe a week later to see what a dark line looked like and I was done. In retrospect, pretty proud of my discipline!

demomone
demomone

June 23rd, 2011, 6:40 pm #6

You can ask your medical doc to run the test or if you have a good relationship with your gyn, they will do it. If all does not work..ask a friend who is a doc to write the order and don't forget you want a qualitative HCG, which will give you a number raher than just a positive or negative.
Good luck.

K
K

June 23rd, 2011, 6:45 pm #7

though once I got the second beta, I did just one more test maybe a week later to see what a dark line looked like and I was done. In retrospect, pretty proud of my discipline!
That's EXACTLY whT I end up doing... Lol nt

June 23rd, 2011, 7:40 pm #8

Sounds like positive news to me. congrats.

K
K

June 23rd, 2011, 9:07 pm #9

Thank you...trying to be cautiously optimistic...nt

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

June 23rd, 2011, 11:40 pm #10

Congrats!!