So I went from no pets to three pets in two months

So I went from no pets to three pets in two months

July 8th, 2012, 6:00 pm #1

There was a dumped kitty I was feeding at my old house for a couple of months before moving and found a rescue ot take him when I moved (my mother ended up adopting him from them) and in gratitude I had a cat pulled from death row at the shelter to foster once I found that Neddy didn't trigger allergies in my kids (he has to come on her visits as he's hyperthyroid). Poor kitty turns out to have stomatitis and be kinda butt ugly but my kids adore him - good thing as he'll be hard to place. Then the little pup showed up two weeks ago and I still have no 100% committed rescue for her and have spent $200 IO could ill afford on supplies and vet but you do what you gotta. NOW a kitten showed up in the backyard - looks like someone whacked most of his tail off (but maybe he is part Manx?) Dear God above, please let me either find his owner or failing that a rescue for him and then please don't bless me so much with animals!

July 8th, 2012, 6:59 pm #2

Esp in your neck of the woods. Friend of my SIL found a kitten like that -- Dallas Texas area. Time went by and her "kitten" began to grow and had serious behavioral problems. She apprently never took the kitten to a vet early on b/c the kitten seemed quite healthy after some good food and care. but when the bad behavior began she took the kitten into the vet. Turned out it was a bobcat hybrid!

Apparently that can happen!

Careful!

sas

July 8th, 2012, 7:32 pm #3

I sure hope there is no bobcat in there....eeeek!

July 9th, 2012, 1:19 am #4

There was a dumped kitty I was feeding at my old house for a couple of months before moving and found a rescue ot take him when I moved (my mother ended up adopting him from them) and in gratitude I had a cat pulled from death row at the shelter to foster once I found that Neddy didn't trigger allergies in my kids (he has to come on her visits as he's hyperthyroid). Poor kitty turns out to have stomatitis and be kinda butt ugly but my kids adore him - good thing as he'll be hard to place. Then the little pup showed up two weeks ago and I still have no 100% committed rescue for her and have spent $200 IO could ill afford on supplies and vet but you do what you gotta. NOW a kitten showed up in the backyard - looks like someone whacked most of his tail off (but maybe he is part Manx?) Dear God above, please let me either find his owner or failing that a rescue for him and then please don't bless me so much with animals!

You're a good egg