Snorchette turned 4 this weekend!

Snorchette turned 4 this weekend!

June 18th, 2012, 4:07 pm #1

We had a really fun party for her and were lucky enough to have Kenny and her beautiful family as our guests! So great to have IRL board buddies! On another note...I can't believe dd id 4 already!! Wow...it goes fast!

June 18th, 2012, 5:24 pm #2

It's so hard to believe that 4 years have passed! The time has really flown!

June 18th, 2012, 6:28 pm #3

We had a really fun party for her and were lucky enough to have Kenny and her beautiful family as our guests! So great to have IRL board buddies! On another note...I can't believe dd id 4 already!! Wow...it goes fast!

Already! What a delightful time isn't it!

My twins are 4 in October and I still cannot believe your post. I blinked and all this happened! Enjoy the moments big and small everyday!

June 18th, 2012, 9:26 pm #4

Snorchette was born just as I was discovering the boards, but was strictly lurking. I can't believe she is 4 already. I wish I could have gone to the party and baked her a cake(I do cake decorating as a hobby and make some pretty cool 3 D sculpted cakes).

I hope you are all doing well and that the party was just magical for the Snorchette.

June 18th, 2012, 9:35 pm #5

June 19th, 2012, 2:51 am #6

Happy Birthday to your DD!!!!

June 20th, 2012, 12:38 am #7

Sounds like a fantastic party!!

Happy b-day snorchette!! If it weren't for your mommy and some other board buddies including Aunt Kenny, my little sassette would still be a wish!

All my love,

sas
Last edited by sangelas on June 20th, 2012, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.