Sign from above - babies every where

Sign from above - babies every where

May 17th, 2011, 8:07 pm #1

I am awaiting my period for a fet after my fresh failed. I think I am haboring bitterness or its just the sting of the bfn after all that hope.I just want to be pregnant. I just want a baby.

It feels where ever I go, its babyville. New babies in slings, at the grocery store, at the mall. I might have to become a hermit to avoid a complete meltdown.

May 17th, 2011, 8:25 pm #2

to feel that way. Try and be good to yourself and, if possible, try to avoid situations and places that are likely to make you feel sad. I'm sure it won't be long now until you start your next cycle and hopefully the FET cycle will be the one for you. Hugs to you Newbie.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2011, 9:23 pm #3

I am awaiting my period for a fet after my fresh failed. I think I am haboring bitterness or its just the sting of the bfn after all that hope.I just want to be pregnant. I just want a baby.

It feels where ever I go, its babyville. New babies in slings, at the grocery store, at the mall. I might have to become a hermit to avoid a complete meltdown.
That following every BFN or loss, babies suddenly pop up and spring up every where you turn. It is an unfortunate and very painful and cruel phenomenon. Is it nature's way of saying, to stay home and lick your wounds? To not go out into the real world where nobody understands? Who knows why this sort of thing tends to happen, but I am so sorry. Sorry for your BFN and sorry that salt is being thrown in your wound. It doesn't sting any less to know that you aren't alone and can always come here for support, but at least you know you have a place of respite. We get it here.

And I do wish you luck on your upcoming FET.

Malory
Malory

May 17th, 2011, 10:44 pm #4

I feel like there has been a baby revolution - I know we're just noticing it more because we're ttc - but omg - overwhelming sometimes...
Malory

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 17th, 2011, 11:27 pm #5

Seems everywhere I go the are pregnant woman or babies. Hopefully our time will come soon!

ALM
ALM

May 18th, 2011, 1:53 am #6

I know - this stuff didn't used to bother me but it does now. Just found out a colleague is expecting another child. Happy for them, but hoping I get to be a cycle buddy of sorts. Hang in there, your turn is coming!

May 18th, 2011, 2:07 pm #7

You probably don't have to become a hermit, but you probably want to start anticipating where you're likely to run into lots of babies or kids and maybe hold off or re-route, when possible. If you can shop later in the evening when kids are likely to already be in bed, that can help. I had several embarrassing public meltdowns b/c I just couldn't acknowledge how emotionally vulnerable I was. When you do need to be where there are likely to be kids, you can try to prepare yourself and make that time as brief as possible. On another list I'm on, a DE mom who just had a miscarriage found out that her assistant is pg. That has got to be hard -- I'm the only woman on the technical staff where I work, and that was about the only time that felt like a good thing, when I was ttc and didn't have to worry about any of my immediate co-workers getting pg. Anyway, sending you a big {hug} and hoping you'll keep your eyes on the prize. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

k
k

May 19th, 2011, 2:51 am #8

Completely understand! (((HUGS))) nt