She showed - ER today

She showed - ER today

April 19th, 2011, 10:09 pm #1

Well my donor showed, which I am greatful. What I was not expecting was they retrieved 55 eggs from her. I was shocked to say the least. As of the other day, she had twenty two measurable follices so I was hoping for a small bump from there. They mentioned it might be a record at my clinic. They tell me the donor is doing fine and they will be checking on her.

I rather have quality rather than quantity. Tomorrow I will have the fert results.

This is the longest week...aghghgh.

Malibugirl662
Malibugirl662

April 19th, 2011, 10:39 pm #2

My goodness Newbie, it's all good news. I'm not sure how tight the correlation is between higher quantity, lower quality, but I'll bet there are (at least!) a few strong, sticky little embies that come from all this.

FX!

Malory

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

April 19th, 2011, 11:07 pm #3

Well my donor showed, which I am greatful. What I was not expecting was they retrieved 55 eggs from her. I was shocked to say the least. As of the other day, she had twenty two measurable follices so I was hoping for a small bump from there. They mentioned it might be a record at my clinic. They tell me the donor is doing fine and they will be checking on her.

I rather have quality rather than quantity. Tomorrow I will have the fert results.

Looking forward to your fert update!

April 19th, 2011, 11:55 pm #4

our record is 52, of which 48 fertilized and the lady transferred 2 and had a baby girl the day before I had by twins, she has 45 frozen which she is just doing PGD on for a boy. the embryos were fantastic quality. didn't Kenny get a bumper number too which were fabulous quality?

April 20th, 2011, 12:01 am #5

My fingers are crossed for you regarding the fert report.... That's A LOT of egg's.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 20th, 2011, 12:33 am #6

Good luck with the fertilization. Look forward to your update tomorrow.

Brenda
Brenda

April 20th, 2011, 1:02 am #7

anyone get more than that?

New2011
New2011

April 20th, 2011, 2:35 am #8

That is amazing!! I've never seen such high number. I am sure you will end up with lots of good embryos. I am so happy for you. I know you've been anxious at each milestone. Try to breath now:)

April 20th, 2011, 2:55 am #9

That sounds like a record!!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I simply cannot believe that with 55 there will not be some winners. I'll bet there are a A LOT of winners.

55! My mind is blown. I really can't believe that is even possible.

Now I wonder what the record truly is.

keifel
keifel

April 20th, 2011, 2:55 am #10

that's enough to populate a small town! Can't wait to hear the fert report!