she's here! update

she's here! update

November 15th, 2014, 1:38 am #1

hi all! I haven't been on for awhile, but wanted to share my awesome news. My little angel came one month early. she was born at 35 weeks on Oct. 26, but was totally healthy and fine. She is perfect in every way. Making the decision to use DE was the best thing I could have done. I look at her in awe and can't believe she is here and all ours. I couldn't love her more.
I'm so excited for the soon to be moms on here and I wish all the best for each and every person on here.

November 15th, 2014, 12:30 pm #2

Enjoy every wonderful moment.

November 15th, 2014, 3:55 pm #3

hi all! I haven't been on for awhile, but wanted to share my awesome news. My little angel came one month early. she was born at 35 weeks on Oct. 26, but was totally healthy and fine. She is perfect in every way. Making the decision to use DE was the best thing I could have done. I look at her in awe and can't believe she is here and all ours. I couldn't love her more.
I'm so excited for the soon to be moms on here and I wish all the best for each and every person on here.
Wonderful news! Soooo happy for you! Enjoy this precious time home with her.

November 15th, 2014, 4:35 pm #4

Very happy for you-- enjoy every minute!! I remember that totally in-love feeling. It is wonderful.

November 15th, 2014, 4:56 pm #5

Glad to hear she is here and healthy despite coming early!!! That's just wonderful !!! Enjoy this special time:-)

November 16th, 2014, 1:47 am #6

Enjoy your sweet little baby.

November 16th, 2014, 4:07 am #7

Lovely post. It is beyond description to finally be holding your child. Enjoy!!

November 16th, 2014, 1:48 pm #8

I think you are amazing, posting after only 4 weeks ! I don't think I was wearing adult clothes again at this stage ! Congrats hugely on the birth of your gorgeous daughter It really is amazing isn't it ? I'm off to bed soon and will spend time staring at my little boy on the way too

hope every phase is as magical as this one

Al

November 17th, 2014, 3:22 am #9

Enjoy your little bundle!

November 17th, 2014, 3:06 pm #10

I know you're enjoying her and all of the changes she's brought to your life.