Shameless mommy brag here!

Shameless mommy brag here!

May 26th, 2012, 1:05 am #1

Shameless mommy brag here.

The kids had their last awards assembly of the year. Andrew made the A/B honor roll and Sarah-Lynn made the A honor roll. I am so proud of my little ones!

Today was their last day of school, and I can't believe I am now the mom of 3rd graders.

Molly

May 26th, 2012, 3:09 am #2

nt
Last edited by Maybelline on August 15th, 2016, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 26th, 2012, 12:21 pm #3

The kids had their last awards assembly of the year. Andrew made the A/B honor roll and Sarah-Lynn made the A honor roll. I am so proud of my little ones!

Today was their last day of school, and I can't believe I am now the mom of 3rd graders.

Molly
Congratulations to both your children and to both of you.

It's so wonderful to get the love, encouragement and pat on the back from supportive parents. I am sure this will go a long way in developing your children into confident students and real achievers!

May 26th, 2012, 12:39 pm #4

nt
I know.... when did they grow up so fast.  I am almost sure that they shouldn't be going on 9 this year.. weren't they just born ???

Molly

May 26th, 2012, 2:26 pm #5

Molly
Congrats to you!!!U must be so proud!!
Are you twins still dancing together?

May 26th, 2012, 2:32 pm #6

Molly
Well done to all of you! I can't believe how old they are getting . I can't believe how old mine are getting either but I "see" yours much less frequently so it's more of a shock! Big hugs,
Kenny

May 26th, 2012, 4:18 pm #7

Molly
Congratulations and enjoy your summer with the big 3rd graders

May 26th, 2012, 6:14 pm #8

Congrats to you!!!U must be so proud!!
Are you twins still dancing together?

I will post a few of their rectial pictures when they come in. (should be in a few weeks)

Thanks for asking.

Molly

May 26th, 2012, 9:46 pm #9

Molly
I now you must feel so proud, good grades are an excellent foundation for life time achievement. Thank you for sharing!

May 26th, 2012, 9:47 pm #10

nt
Major accomplishment for him and you. He could not do it without your encouragement!