SG girls, need help with hotels

SG girls, need help with hotels

iliaT
iliaT

July 29th, 2011, 11:29 am #1

Please could you tell me where you stayed while in Rockville? I know there is a hotel(cannot remember the name)that is located almost in the same parking lot? That would be the best just to be able to walk there.
What hotel did you stay at if you were an out of town pt? Any info on hotels, shuttles to the clinic etc would be sooo appreciated.
Thanks so much

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2011, 11:40 am #2

I stayed at the Homewood Suites which is almost in the same parking lot. Good Luck.

ks
ks

July 29th, 2011, 8:42 pm #3

Please could you tell me where you stayed while in Rockville? I know there is a hotel(cannot remember the name)that is located almost in the same parking lot? That would be the best just to be able to walk there.
What hotel did you stay at if you were an out of town pt? Any info on hotels, shuttles to the clinic etc would be sooo appreciated.
Thanks so much
The Marriot (once) and then the second time we stayed at the one beside the clinic....I think it was the Hilton. The mar riot was a 5 mi ute drive and much more expensive. We liked the Hilton because we could walk to the grocery store and the clinic.

ks

iliaT
iliaT

July 30th, 2011, 10:44 pm #4

anon and ks Where is there a grocery store? I prob will find it I always seem to find the food way too easily! Thanks

August 3rd, 2011, 3:25 pm #5

Thanks so much
I live in Maryland, so I don't need to use a hotel. But I do have to drive for an hour -- and it's no fun.