September Sisters/October Optimists update

September Sisters/October Optimists update

September 29th, 2010, 12:08 am #1

I'm not sure which I am since my donor's ER will be Thursday, so any transfer will be in the first days of October. How's everyone else doing?

Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Bharani
Bharani

September 29th, 2010, 12:30 am #2

I have u/s tomorrow morning. Good luck for all of us. Do you know how your donor is doing so far?
B

Bharani
Bharani

September 29th, 2010, 12:31 am #3

Did you think how many you will transfer?
B

keifel
keifel

September 29th, 2010, 2:35 am #4

I have u/s tomorrow morning. Good luck for all of us. Do you know how your donor is doing so far?
B
good luck on your u/s. You must be getting close too if they're doing a lining check. My donor is doing well. They said 18 follicles. Let's hope that there are a few good ones in there that want to fertilize!

This is it!
This is it!

September 29th, 2010, 5:46 am #5

I'm not sure which I am since my donor's ER will be Thursday, so any transfer will be in the first days of October. How's everyone else doing?

She starts stims October 3.
We are going to do retrieval October 15 and transfer October 19.

I am ready to go!

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

September 29th, 2010, 9:42 am #6

Sharon
Sharon

September 29th, 2010, 10:26 am #7

I'm in the 2WW. I transferred 2 embryos on 9/24 at my out of town clinic and now I'm busily trying to distract myself. My beta is supposed to be Sunday 10/3 but might wait until Monday 10/4 (easier with local labs). Hoping and praying after 1 cycle with my OE and 5 cycles with 2 other donors, we will be successful for cycle #7!

September 29th, 2010, 10:31 am #8

nt

September 29th, 2010, 11:33 am #9

Had my second lining check last week, measuring 10.2! My (shared) donor goes in again for her 2nd u/s on Friday. I should get a better idea of ER then. But looking at a tentative transfer date in 2nd week October. Wishing all of us great cycles! All my best!

ks

anon
anon

September 29th, 2010, 12:25 pm #10

I'm in the 2WW. I transferred 2 embryos on 9/24 at my out of town clinic and now I'm busily trying to distract myself. My beta is supposed to be Sunday 10/3 but might wait until Monday 10/4 (easier with local labs). Hoping and praying after 1 cycle with my OE and 5 cycles with 2 other donors, we will be successful for cycle #7!
hope this is it for you!
Love from AS and your friend on the East Side!