Sand Bucket List - fun question for everyone

Sand Bucket List - fun question for everyone

August 3rd, 2012, 3:45 pm #1

DH and I started a "sand bucket list" after the initial madness with preemie twins mellowed a few years ago. All the things we want to do with our kids! We were adding things last night and made me think of you fun ladies and your amazing families.

We have on there things like go to Disneyland (check), go camping (check) take them to Czech Rep where they were "made", teach them to drive a car, dance at their weddings, etc etc

What would you put on your Sand Bucket List?

Thought it would fun to hear everyone's priorities and dreams for their family.

August 3rd, 2012, 4:43 pm #2

rent a room next to the beach, drink coffee and eat crossants...
Walk the streets, visit museums, and just get some sun.

August 3rd, 2012, 5:16 pm #3

I dream of every summer! haha!

I would live off gelato, seafood, wine and tomato anything!

August 3rd, 2012, 5:21 pm #4

DH and I started a "sand bucket list" after the initial madness with preemie twins mellowed a few years ago. All the things we want to do with our kids! We were adding things last night and made me think of you fun ladies and your amazing families.

We have on there things like go to Disneyland (check), go camping (check) take them to Czech Rep where they were "made", teach them to drive a car, dance at their weddings, etc etc

with my DH and DD's husband and kids. Did I cover enough there?

Oh, and that Ang and the family will stop over on their way to the Czech Republic.

August 3rd, 2012, 5:25 pm #5

DD under the marriage canopy!!!!
To take her to all of the great places I was taken to when I was a child.
To teach her how to ski.
To teach her how to water ski..My Mom taught me!
To grow old and healthy with DH, as we watch our family expand!

August 4th, 2012, 2:37 am #6

Take him to see both of the places we grew up, take him to Alaska, go to France and England to visit his aunts, uncles and cousins, etc...

Fun, thought-provoking question, particularly at my "advanced maternal age"

August 4th, 2012, 3:42 am #7

And I love the term sand bucket list. I would love to do Disney world and other fun theme parks. Given my extreme AMA, I sure would love to see him get married and maybe have grandchildren. I'm really going to have to live pretty long for that unless he gets started fairly young, do I better start taking better care of myself! I can't wait to watch my LO grow up and see the type of person he becomes. Definitely meeting as many cyber aunties from the board as possible is on my list. I tell my ds how special you all are every chance I get.

August 4th, 2012, 5:32 am #8

I would love to take dd to the Olympics someday... preferably the summer Olympics.

August 4th, 2012, 12:03 pm #9

When the Olympics were here in Atlanta in 1996, it was a blast going to the Olympics. I loved it. But I'm a bit of an Olympic junkie. Love the olympics.

August 4th, 2012, 12:17 pm #10

I am an Olympic-holic. I even get tears in my eyes when they play the Olympic song and the US anthem. DH and I were just talking about the Atlanta Olympics and wish we would have gone to the gymnastics event. We did go to see the US play baseball and we saw the Olympic torch in Athens.