Sam Robins has arrived

Sam Robins has arrived

August 3rd, 2012, 9:22 pm #1

Hi everyone,
We had our baby boy (we didn't know what we were having!) yesterday morning at 3 a.m. I had written earlier about my baby being breech...well, he turned head down, but after 20 hours of labor, my cervix was only dilated to 1, so...c section it was. No matter what, we got our special little man: Samuel Flint Robins, but we are calling him Sam. 7lbs, 1oz, 21 inches long, healthy as can be.
We love him so much already. I tried to upload photos, but wasn't sure whether it worked or not. What a miracle this is.
Thanks for all your support.
Katie

August 3rd, 2012, 10:06 pm #2

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy the ride. And little boys rock. I'm having the most fun with mine.

August 3rd, 2012, 11:27 pm #3

Hi everyone,
We had our baby boy (we didn't know what we were having!) yesterday morning at 3 a.m. I had written earlier about my baby being breech...well, he turned head down, but after 20 hours of labor, my cervix was only dilated to 1, so...c section it was. No matter what, we got our special little man: Samuel Flint Robins, but we are calling him Sam. 7lbs, 1oz, 21 inches long, healthy as can be.
We love him so much already. I tried to upload photos, but wasn't sure whether it worked or not. What a miracle this is.
Katie
Congratulations! You will love having a little boy. . I love the name Sam too. It's just so amazing when they are born and now you will get to meet his little personality.

August 3rd, 2012, 11:45 pm #4

Hi everyone,
Katie
Enjoy your little miracle.

I LOVE that you didn't know your baby's gender in advance. I think that is so special to be surprised at birth.

August 4th, 2012, 12:05 am #5

Hi everyone,
Katie
Enjoy this dreamy time. Take advantage of how much he sleeps in the first few weeks, and get some sleep yourself, mama!!! Boys rock

August 4th, 2012, 12:10 am #6

Hi everyone,
Katie
There's nothing like a little boy!! You're in for a treat...

August 4th, 2012, 1:19 am #7

Hi everyone,
Katie
I'm so happy for you.

August 4th, 2012, 1:26 am #8

Hi everyone,
Katie
Congratulations! Enjoy every sweet moment!

August 4th, 2012, 1:46 am #9

Hi everyone,
Katie
I love the name Samuel/Sam. So sorry about your 20 hrs in labor. I can relate w/ my first child yrs ago but the reward is soooooo worth it.

I hope you have a wonderful Aug getting to know you bundle of joy.

FB

August 4th, 2012, 2:29 am #10

Hi everyone,
Katie
congrats to you and your very healthy little man! I love his name btw! Truly every word of your post was just pure mommy joy! I picture you there hugging your little man and loving every moment as you deserve.

congrats to you and little Sam -- you have a LOT to look forward to but will never be any more bonded than you are this moment!

sas