Referral Needed for psychiatrist/counselor in NYC-X-post

Referral Needed for psychiatrist/counselor in NYC-X-post

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 20th, 2012, 2:21 am #1

Hi all, I am looking for a referral to a psychiatrist/counselor in New York City that handles infertility issues as well as other issues. I also need someone that will take insurance. Thank you.

demomone
demomone

February 20th, 2012, 4:41 am #2

but she does not take insurance. There are some that do..what type of insurance do you have?

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 20th, 2012, 1:03 pm #3

Hi,

Thanks. I can use either GHI or United/OXford.

February 20th, 2012, 6:00 pm #4

Hi all, I am looking for a referral to a psychiatrist/counselor in New York City that handles infertility issues as well as other issues. I also need someone that will take insurance. Thank you.
Susan Obrecht therapist: works during day experienced in infertility issues, takes some insurance

Joan Winograd: not sure about insurance, wonderful therapist

Robin Segal: Psychiatrist, does not take insurance but we get reimbursed for visits. wonderful compassionate treats the whole person, perscribes meds in accordance with your fertility journey.

ALL in New York

demomone
demomone

February 20th, 2012, 6:30 pm #5

for about 25 years..amaing therapist..did not know she does IF!!!

Demomone
Demomone

February 20th, 2012, 6:35 pm #6

Hi,

Thanks. I can use either GHI or United/OXford.
she is down in the village..treats many of the patients at both cornell and nyu..her number is 212-674-2707. You can phone her for insurance..she is well informed and for those who do not know, many insurances are covering under Timothy's law.but you must advocate for yourself for reimbursement under this law.
I would highly recommend her..she will speak with your RE if need be or any other doctor who is managing any medical conditions. She will not medicate without discussing with RE or other docs. Also, is a great psychotherapist. Trained at NYU in psych, which is a great program for training.

February 20th, 2012, 7:03 pm #7

for about 25 years..amaing therapist..did not know she does IF!!!
she is AWESOME isn't she?
she has lots of resources.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 20th, 2012, 8:12 pm #8

Thank you all so very much. I appreciate all of your help.

February 21st, 2012, 1:20 am #9

email me at birdy1600 at yahoo.com if you need anything else.