recommendations for Diary/Journals online/apps (a lil OT)

recommendations for Diary/Journals online/apps (a lil OT)

February 6th, 2012, 6:39 pm #1

I just cannot get myself to pen/paper these days. I am missing writing down all the funny things the kids do or the adventures we have as a family etc. For example, I made pierogis for Saturdays dinner and McBoy kept saying "Can I have more karaoke!" Love him!

I was reading an article about doing a one sentence diary daily. I am thinking "I can do that"...waiting in line at the grocery store, waiting for the microwave to finish warming up my coffee that is cold again, etc.

Anyone have a great online tool, or better yet, app that does this. I see some in the app store but cannot figure out what is best. I want one that is easy to use, can get to dates easily, backs up to the cloud, can be printed if at some point you want to make an actual journal for a keepsake, etc etc, Adding photos is even better

Thanks all. Happy Monday

February 6th, 2012, 6:49 pm #2

Can't write more at the moment, but wanted to post my plug for evernote. I use the app. It's great!

Hope McFamily is well. Saw AJ's pic on fb...poor puppy!

February 6th, 2012, 6:53 pm #3

I have a few FB friends that do blogs/journaling etc. I also knew you would know about some good tools. Thanks I will check it out.

I hope the germs are leaving and you are all on the mend.

February 6th, 2012, 7:50 pm #4

I have bronchitis & swollen glands right now, DH caught a nasty sinus infection almost the second he got back home and the boys are finally getting over a sinus/respiratory infection that was starting to seem as though it would never abate. Lots of fun around here...NOT...but I know it could be much worse (and probably will be).

yeah, check out evernote. Really cool and I think it may work for what you want. hugs!

February 6th, 2012, 9:44 pm #5

I just cannot get myself to pen/paper these days. I am missing writing down all the funny things the kids do or the adventures we have as a family etc. For example, I made pierogis for Saturdays dinner and McBoy kept saying "Can I have more karaoke!" Love him!

I was reading an article about doing a one sentence diary daily. I am thinking "I can do that"...waiting in line at the grocery store, waiting for the microwave to finish warming up my coffee that is cold again, etc.

Anyone have a great online tool, or better yet, app that does this. I see some in the app store but cannot figure out what is best. I want one that is easy to use, can get to dates easily, backs up to the cloud, can be printed if at some point you want to make an actual journal for a keepsake, etc etc, Adding photos is even better

Thanks all. Happy Monday
I friend of mine and I joke that you can tell how many kids a mommy has by the number of times she needs to rewarm her coffee in the morning

That's a great idea to look for online apps. I should do that every night instead of looking at facebook!

February 6th, 2012, 11:32 pm #6

nt

February 7th, 2012, 1:39 am #7

I friend of mine and I joke that you can tell how many kids a mommy has by the number of times she needs to rewarm her coffee in the morning

That's a great idea to look for online apps. I should do that every night instead of looking at facebook!

I start my coffee at around 7am but don't finish it until around 9am - at least 3-4 warm-ups!